Comic book movie villains suck

There should be a forum on Sherdog called opinions.
There would be a shit ton of posts with no replies.

original

He was good but they didn't really do him any justice by killing him off his very first movie.

There's a rumour he may be coming back. Sam Jackson was asked if Fury would appear in the Black Panther movie,

"No, they ain't sending my black ass to Wakanda...I'm trailing around Europe, trying to find out what the Skull is doing..."

At that point, Jackson stopped talking. He refused to discuss his remarks about the Red Skull.

I liked the bad guy I Blade 2.

My favorite is Magneto. I forget which xmen movie it was but its the scene where magneto kills the former Nazi guys in the Bar. He finishes his beer before he kills them. Loved it!

There's a rumour he may be coming back. Sam Jackson was asked if Fury would appear in the Black Panther movie,

"No, they ain't sending my black ass to Wakanda...I'm trailing around Europe, trying to find out what the Skull is doing..."

At that point, Jackson stopped talking. He refused to discuss his remarks about the Red Skull.

LOL. Good stuff if true. Hopefully same actor

I agree. It's something i have talkedabout with friends.
Heroes should define villains, and vice versa. Why do i care about Batman if there isn't a Joker? Comic book movies do a shit job of making real 'good' bad guys.
Few things in life are black and white. Including bad guys.

Best bad guys...actually the Netflix Marvel series has done a great job
Fisk from Netflix's Daredevil was great
Killgrave from Jessica Jones
And...I forget his name..but the FIRST guy from Luke Cage.

He was good but they didn't really do him any justice by killing him off his very first movie.

That's the crux of the issue.

Filmmakers don't spend a lot of time on characters that are going to die off in the same movie they're introduced in.

Super all powerful being, or tortured soul warped to a life of villainy, or

Aaaaand he's gone.

My personal favorite comic movie villain:
tumblr_n94m46rcg11rvzbdgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mlfj7bwEXN1qmqh7go1_500.gif

Also, Joker is an obvious choice in this discussion.

This was freaking awesome until the "reveal".

I felt like I needed to wash with Lava soap afterwards...

It's a shame that Batman Returns was such a mess, because it wasted some really great performances.

It's probably one of the best acted, shitty movies of all time.

It's a shame that Batman Returns was such a mess, because it wasted some really great performances.

It's probably one of the best acted, shitty movies of all time.
It's way better than the current crop of superhero films

The biggest issue with comic book movies is shitty villains. Kurt Russel in G.O.T.G 2, whatever that thing was from Dr Strange, Iron Man 2-3, Thor 2, Ultron and Dead Pool.

They really aren't that much better then Dr Schwarzenegger, Poison Thurman and Jim Riddler.

There isn't anything interesting or intimidating about them. Once you realize these guys are the main villains, the movie instantly suffers.

Deacon Frost from Blade is still the best villain to this day imo. Who is your favorite?

I know Dark Knight Rises gets a lot of hate, but I thought Tom Hardy was awesome as Bane.

Back