Comcast has confirmed FS1 for all of their customers!

DirecTV
(pending carriage deal) Channel 607 (HD/SD)
Channel 1607 (VOD)
Dish Network
(pending carriage deal)
AT&T U-verse Channel 1652 (HD)
Channel 652 (SD)
Verizon FiOS Channel 583 (HD)
Channel 83 (SD)
It also says
Will be available on most American cable providers Check local listings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_1

Should have gotten DirecTV.

Eh. I try not to put a premium on my cable television bills. I'm more of an internet guy. I'll spend whatever for a great, high speed connection.

I rarely watch TV, and if I do, its Bulls, Bears, Fuel TV for UFC, FX for UFC, and ESPN.

FX isn't a UFC channel anymore, thanks guys. Fuel's turning into the bastard step son of FS1. Thanks guys.....smdh.

I already had to pull strings to include the "America's top 120+ package for the regular 120 price. I'm not paying an extra $15 a month for 1 channel. I don't even have any premium channels. You think my cheap ass is spending that much for 1 channel?

Fuck you DISH!!!!!!!!!!

Wut, this actually confirms the exact opposite of what you put in the thread title. This confirms that you must buy the sports package in order to receive FS1 (just like FUEL TV), therefore most people with Comcast won't have this channel. I'll have to stream it just like the Fuel shows. All Comcast users had Fox, all DO NOT HAVE Fs1.

If you have Comcast at the most basic level, you have Speed.

What about Fox Sports 2?
Still gonna miss out on UFC content since I dont get Fuel/FS2

that's true, it's not really any different for us comcast users.

we go from events on FX and Fuel to events on FS1 and FS2.

we still only get 1 of those.

i'm hoping they don't do any events on FS2.

I know you did but Comcast didn't come out and say it.

I'm fuckin' stoked. I didn't know you were on Comcast. It's gonna be nice to be the one getting the good show for a change!

What about Fox Sports 2?
Still gonna miss out on UFC content since I dont get Fuel/FS2

that's true, it's not really any different for us comcast users.

we go from events on FX and Fuel to events on FS1 and FS2.

we still only get 1 of those.

i'm hoping they don't do any events on FS2.

UFC Tonight is moving to FS1. I don't know about any of the other content.

UFC Tonight is moving to FS1. I don't know about any of the other content.

good to know, but i dont care much about the content other than live shows.

since it's a full time sports network, i would hope they just put all the shows on FS1 where the most viewers can access them.

I'm fuckin' stoked. I didn't know you were on Comcast. It's gonna be nice to be the one getting the good show for a change!

Id be surprised if everyone didn't have Comcast lol

good to know, but i dont care much about the content other than live shows.

since it's a full time sports network, i would hope they just put all the shows on FS1 where the most viewers can access them.

There aren't any FS2 shows scheduled for the rest of the year so I'd say that's a pretty good sign.

Now, only if the Time Warner does the same...

I was already worried, but after those Time Warner bastards cut off CBS & Showtime, I'm even more worried, and hope they partially refund my Showtime monthly fee.

Back