Colin Mcgregor Is an unstoppable force of destruction

Don’t worry dude. In 24 hours we won’t have any more posts like this... by that time it will all be about how khabib was overrated and never that great, or McGregor was a hype job who hand picked his matchups to make him look good. The future is bright!

If that's true why has there not been a PPV over 350K all year? He isn't really bringing new fans to the sport, he attracts the yuppies that here it's a big deal and think they have to be a part of it cause "all the cool kids are doing it".

They don't give a fuck about MMA unless it's a Conor fight and they're told they should care. It's the Mayweather effect, people tune in because they want to say they were a part of the spectacle and then don't tune in again until the next one.

You are basically making my point for me in terms of how special he is. People understand that this man is rare. We care because of who he is. We care because of what he brings to the sport. It’s not his fault the company does not have anybody that brings the kind of attention that he does. That has nothing to do with him. When Tyson was on top people bought Mike Tyson fights. They Didn’t buy a bunch of other shitty fights when Mike Tyson wasn’t fighting.

by that time it will all be about how khabib was overrated and never that great, or McGregor was a hype job who hand picked his matchups to make him look good. The future is bright!

HAHAHA

1,000%

If that's true why has there not been a PPV over 350K all year? He isn't really bringing new fans to the sport, he attracts the yuppies that here it's a big deal and think they have to be a part of it cause "all the cool kids are doing it".

They don't give a fuck about MMA unless it's a Conor fight and they're told they should care. It's the Mayweather effect, people tune in because they want to say they were a part of the spectacle and then don't tune in again until the next one.
Some truth in this

Sorry, I'm new here....who is Colin McGregor?

This isn't even Conor's biggest fight. You really think he wasn't in perfect control of everything he was doing out there? Just like every other McGregor face off he was the one in control and the other party was reacting based on what he did. You have to be dumb to think what he was showing was nervousness

I ve seen everything ;)

Conor was a hyena in front of a lion.. tried to chop and provoke.. but Khabib ignored it all

tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif

You are basically making my point for me in terms of how special he is. People understand that this man is rare. We care because of who he is. We care because of what he brings to the sport. It’s not his fault the company does not have anybody that brings the kind of attention that he does. That has nothing to do with him. When Tyson was on top people bought Mike Tyson fights. They Didn’t buy a bunch of other shitty fights when Mike Tyson wasn’t fighting.

And you just proved mine. He brings attention to the events he's on which is great I suppose but as far as the sport in general it really has no effect.

That's the sad part though because between Tyson fights there were many other great fights that the people who are all the sudden "huge fans" 1 or 2 weeks a year never bothered to watch because they don't actually care about the sport they only care about being a part of something because it's trendy.

I ve seen everything ;)

Conor was a hyena in front of a lion.. tried to chop and provoke.. but Khabib ignored it all
Lol khabib was frozen trying to remember all those lies his father told him about being the best fighter in the world

And who is to blame for that? Colin? I don’t think so. He brings attention to the sport, too bad nobody (chairmen or fighters) is able to maintain it.

And who is to blame for that? Colin? I don’t think so. He brings attention to the sport, too bad nobody (chairmen or fighters) is able to maintain it.

I'm not saying he is to be blamed for it, it puts money in his pocket so more power to him. I'm simply disputing the "Conor is doing great things to advance the sport, look at all the new fans he attracts" narrative which simply isn't true out side of his fights.

Much like the "He's making it so other fighters get paid" myth. Fighter pay hasn't changed, he is making tons of money and his opponent on the night will see a pay bump but thats as far as it goes.

The ones who are to blame are the fans who claim to want someone with a personality and charisma to get behind but then everytime any other fighter does anything to display a personality or try and hype a fight all you ever hear is how "cringe" he is and how he "just wants to be like Conor so bad, lol" and they are brushed aside as "wannabes".

It was the exact same when Chael was doing it, Conor was lucky enough to come on the scene after Chael was basically out of the picture and fans were craving a replacement personality.

The fact that you even included that final pic in OP confirms you are homo. Wtf @ posting pics of Conor in nude color underwear, wishing you could see the real thing. Yikes.

Back