conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-official-weigh-ins.jpg

b7d41c12938fbaf5ed85a1b60b108b1b.jpg

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
cc9303aa13aae2214c2fb34aff194e84.gif

b20024723ddd8815872657841196c3e4.jpg

Conor-baby-Dana-e1450002929736.jpg

KA56iBw.gif

Last edited:
Let me tell you something watching that weigh in, I was so fucking pumped up. Even if you don’t like the man, the attention he has brought to the sport is incredible. This is so exciting. Nomatter what happens tomorrow night this is amazing just to be a fan and witness this.

Y’know, the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes.

Step 1 - Remove balls from mouth
Step 2 - Wait and see what happens tomorrow

The Public Service Announcement brought to you by me.

Alhamdulillah ... im gonna smash your boi

Conor was nervous as fuck

<<Colin Mcgregor Is an unstoppable force>>

Khabib Nurmagomedov is an immovable object

Dnz46X5.gif

Last edited:
If Conor is so good how come he got finished by a 19-11 journeyman?

How did you bring yourself to "like" that shite?

MD is one of the less obnoxious McG fan-boyz here. Some of his stuff goes a lil teh geigh for Conor, but he's certainly not the most obnoxious white knight here. hahaha

Alhamdulillah ... im gonna smash your boi

Conor was nervous as fuck
This isn't even Conor's biggest fight. You really think he wasn't in perfect control of everything he was doing out there? Just like every other McGregor face off he was the one in control and the other party was reacting based on what he did. You have to be dumb to think what he was showing was nervousness

MD is one of the less obnoxious McG fan-boyz here. Some of his stuff goes a lil teh geigh for Conor, but he's certainly not the most obnoxious white knight here. hahaha
Just had to check my man.

Let me tell you something watching that weigh in, I was so fucking pumped up. Even if you don’t like the man, the attention he has brought to the sport is incredible. This is so exciting. Nomatter what happens tomorrow night this is amazing just to be a fan and witness this.

If that's true why has there not been a PPV over 350K all year? He isn't really bringing new fans to the sport, he attracts the yuppies that here it's a big deal and think they have to be a part of it cause "all the cool kids are doing it".

They don't give a fuck about MMA unless it's a Conor fight and they're told they should care. It's the Mayweather effect, people tune in because they want to say they were a part of the spectacle and then don't tune in again until the next one.

Back