Social Colin Kaepernick Named Face of Nike's 30th Anniversary "Just Do It" Campaign

Good choice by Nike?

• Total voters
Duh. Al Bundy scored 4 fucking touchdowns in a single game!!!

Put some respect on his name.

Not only that but he destroyed the late great Bubba Smith using only a picture of his mother in law

I have nothing against Broner at all. I am a fan.
Join our fan club "The Broner Brodies"
We got a mailing list and shit.
Shirts with Broner beating up patrons at a Bowling Alley or taking a shit on the toilet while on the phone.
Good stuff
@BluntTrauma21

Join our fan club "The Broner Brodies"
We got a mailing list and shit.
Shirts with Broner beating up patrons at a Bowling Alley or taking a shit on the toilet while on the phone.
Good stuff
@BluntTrauma21

fu*k yea...

add me to this mailing list.

and I think I'm the only guy on Sherdog who has actually shook the man's hand.

Remember, when I told you I met him in Vegas?

surprisingly really cool, and he didn't cold clock me.

fu*k yea...

When did you meet him?

He's been basically exonerated.
Only fools are trying to claim he's roided up.
Do you believe that Clenbuterol is significant enough to change the outcome of a fight?
The problem with Clenbuterol is what it's used for is to beef up livestock. Which to me means, it's used by fighters to better acquire and RETAIN muscle mass.

Canelo IMO fails the eye test the same way Pettis, Vitor, and so many other guys fail the eye test post USADA.

The problem with Clenbuterol is what it's used for is to beef up livestock. Which to me means, it's used by fighters to better acquire and RETAIN muscle mass.

Canelo IMO fails the eye test the same way Pettis, Vitor, and so many other guys fail the eye test post USADA.
He looks the same in recent pics.
I know what its used for but the amounts in his body dont add up to the amounts needed to be effective

fu*k yea...

Coolest fighter I’ve met was Gamboa once at Atlantis in the Bahamas.......what a wasted career man

When did you meet him?

September last year.

I met him at the MGM. (not kidding)
I posted about it in the boxing forum.

here's the funny thing. it was the day RIGHT before he punched someone unconscious in Vegas.

I walked right up to him with my hand out (offering to shake his hand) and told him I was a big fan.

I was surprised how small he was.

40036124_2055111347858474_7175664509594547582_n.jpg

I can get behind this. I'm tired of this divide and conquer crap.

September last year.

I met him at the MGM. (not kidding)
I posted about it in the boxing forum.

here's the funny thing. it was the day RIGHT before he punched someone unconscious in Vegas.

I walked right up to him with my hand out (offering to shake his hand) and told him I was a big fan.

I was surprised how small he was.

It's easy to forget that we're talking about a grown man who fought at 135 pounds. I don't consider myself a big guy, but at 175 pounds I pretty much dwarf a lot of great fighters. Of course it's just terrible luck to pick a fight with a 140 pound guy who you don't know boxes for a living.

It's easy to forget that we're talking about a grown man who fought at 135 pounds. I don't consider myself a big guy, but at 175 pounds I pretty much dwarf a lot of great fighters. Of course it's just terrible luck to pick a fight with a 140 pound guy who you don't know boxes for a living.

I'm pretty tall as well...

I was very tempted to call him a bitch ass manlet, but I didn't want to wake up in the local hospital.

Back