Colby wants Wonderboy next, how does this guy still have any fans?

Why does he deserve a #1 contender fight vs Shavkat?

Wonderboy makes perfect sense. Both are old and lost 3 of 5. Both former 2-time title challengers.
It’s not about deserving to fight Shavkat.

It’s about.. He can fuck off with wanting to fight a 40 year old guy. Who’s weakness is wrestling/TDD.

1707436498648.gif

Step up, or fuck off.

Colby would sit on the win against Wonderboy for another title shot. Hate the way he manages his career.

It’s about.. He can fuck off with wanting to fight a 40 year old guy. Who’s weakness is wrestling/TDD.

View attachment 1028475

Step up, or fuck off.
I don't disagree with the premise but I feel Shavkat is past him at this point. Colby vs Garry would make sense if he wins in 9 days. If not then the JDM/Burns winner could be in play.

I'm fixated on Shavkat vs Usman.
If Shavkat beats Usman, still ranked # 1 I believe, he can't be denied or jumped. If someone else at WW gets Usman & wins they will jump Shavkat

@RockyLockridge here's your Colby fan in the flesh. I've seen many of these people making excuses for him, although they are a bit quieter since his loss.

Woodley fought Burns after losing a title fight. Usman fought Khamzat after losing a title fight. Masvidal fought Colby after losing a title fight when Colby was ranked number 1 in the division. Gaethje fought Fiziev after losing a title fight. This guy and others like him want Colby to continue to get special privileges by only facing old fighters on losing streaks that are stylistically favorable.
Im not sure what you mean. I’ve always just thought people should fight rank appropriate opponents. Your comment makes you sound rabid , dare I say brain dead.

You’re now comparing Colby to usman and woodley who are both multiple time champions. Of course them losing 1 fight keeps them in the mix.

Colby has lost alternating fights in his last 6, he’s 3-3.

You also act like usman vs khamzat was a booked fight and not a late replacement in an entirely different weight class on two weeks notice.

you just don’t like Colby and that’s fine. He can fight Ian Garry or wonderboy. It’s fine. He should not get a top 5 opponent. I stand firmly behind that. I said he didn’t deserved Leon, I said he didn’t deserve khamzat. I FIRMLY stand behind that. Give him anyone ranked 12-7 and it’s fine. I don’t care if they are young and undefeated. Garry is undefeated young up and comer make that match up, I have zero issues, Garry is outside the top 5 I’m okay with it.

When people said match him with Belal or khamzat, I said no he doesn’t deserve it he should fight Shavkat. I’m not “protecting” him from potential champions, I’m keeping him out of the title picture because he simply doesn’t deserve to be in it. Only people like you want to force him into it.

He doesn’t deserve a top 5 match up. I stand behind that firmly. I’m not a “fanboy” you are a deranged hater.

Last edited:
Shavkat deserve to fight Colby because he's a big name in the top 7. End of story
Well that’s just stupid as fuck. End of story

Usman is a big name why doesn’t Shavkat deserve that match up? I’ve never once questioned what Shavkat deserves, but objectively speaking, should Colby beat Shavkat he deserves a title shot, only the most absolutely vapid hater would disagree. I’m not emotionally dishonest enough to think Colby should fight this fight and not get a title shot with a win. I’ll leave that up to you.

Last edited:
Colby does not deserve that match up. why is everyone hell bent on giving him a number 1 contender match up? he should have to win atleast 3 before we discuss titles.

this fight would put him on the short list with a win.

He should have to fight someone ranked outside of the top 7, Rather than keeping him in the mix.
If colby vs shavkat would be a #1 contender fight then why is cobly calling out wonderboy so much and not insisting on shavkat?

If colby vs shavkat would be a #1 contender fight then why is cobly calling out wonderboy so much and not insisting on shavkat?
because maybe he's reasonable enough to know that that fight doesn't earn him a title shot but it's a quick easy win for him?

He's being realistic, he's asking for a match up, that he thinks is favourable, that he might actually get.

Totally cool with him fighting Wonderboy, it makes sense. As long as the UFC and everyone else knows going into it that the winner is still far from a title shot, because come the fuck on.

Feed Colby to Ian Garry after he beats Neal.

Rather speak for you and people who make these threads, because i dont sit here and make threads about colby all damn day.

This man is irrelevent and they one people who ever bring him up are people who dont like him.

and they are the same people who wonder why he's afforded all these opportunities he doesn't deserve
Speak for me? Who are you to do that?

I haven't made a single thread about him. Ever. And even if I did, isn't that what we're here for? Talk about MMA. Your cool guy act is falling flat because you're showing alot of emotion about the guy lol. I never talk about him. When I do, it's all in good fun.

Again, speak for yourself.

View attachment 1028475

Step up, or fuck off.
Its the way he went about it too. He dont even hide the fact he's ducking Shavkat.

Calling someone out after a loss...its like he would try to fight Wonderboy even if he had won the title lmao

Speak for me? Who are you to do that?

I haven't made a single thread about him. Ever. And even if I did, isn't that what we're here for? Talk about MMA. Your cool guy act is falling flat because you're showing alot of emotion about the guy lol. I never talk about him. When I do, it's all in good fun.

Again, speak for yourself.
I dont need to there is already evidence.

I don't disagree with the premise but I feel Shavkat is past him at this point. Colby vs Garry would make sense if he wins in 9 days. If not then the JDM/Burns winner could be in play.

I'm fixated on Shavkat vs Usman.
If Shavkat beats Usman, still ranked # 1 I believe, he can't be denied or jumped. If someone else at WW gets Usman & wins they will jump Shavkat
But Usman is at MW now. And also on a 3 fight skid. He’s out of the picture. Next has to be Belal. Then I think Shavkat is next. So it makes sense for Shavkat to secure his spot.

Those names you mentioned. Shavkat could fight whichever of those 3 makes the most sense. Garry, JDM, Burns. He’d be favoured over all 3.

But Usman is at MW now. And also on a 3 fight skid. He’s out of the picture. Next has to be Belal. Then I think Shavkat is next. So it makes sense for Shavkat to secure his spot.

Those names you mentioned. Shavkat could fight whichever of those 3 makes the most sense. Garry, JDM, Burns. He’d be favoured over all 3.
He's still ahead of Colby & his stock is higher after the Khamzat fight. Most had it a draw & he took it on short-notice.

If he stays at MW then it's moot but I don't think he will. It's way more crowded with tougher matchups, tho it is kinder to fighters in their late 30s.

He should make the move to power slap

Man Shavkat against a healthy Burns would be a treat!

View attachment 1028475

Step up, or fuck off.
I dont even mind seeing that fight at some point,but not off getting embarassed in a gifted title shot. Justify your fuckin existence,Colby

Just Wonderboy even facing Shavkat,he should be ahead of whatever Colby has to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back