Colby vs Perry, who would win?

This one would be pretty interesting.

Not sure how good Perrys TDD is but it seems pretty good.

All I know is that Colby doesn't have much of an outside game so he wont be able to exploit Perry's weakness. Its either the inside, where I think Perry has the advantage, or the ground where Colby will have the advantage if it even gets there.

Perry has a good chance in this one imo. He should be clamoring for this fight. People will be really excited for this IMO. The prefight will be hilarious. And I think its a very close fight as well...unlike Perry vs Till.
In my opinion I think this is a crazy question.

I cannot stand Colby, but his wrestling is pretty elite.

Perry would be completely out-grappled.

In my opinion I think this is a crazy question.

I cannot stand Colby, but his wrestling is pretty elite.

Perry would be completely out-grappled.

probably. but Perry does seem to have above average TDD. IDK. All im saying is that Perry would probably win the battle on the feet.

Usually root against perry but I really thinks he wins this. He has decent enough wrestling to stop some takedowns at get back up. He's strong too. I can just see Colby getting hit with one of those bombs. If Maia can land that much on him than so can perry

I think it's sell established by now that Perry doesn't best anyone in the top 10

Terrible fight to make. Covington should fight a top tier opponent. Perry is about to be the gatekeeper to the Dana White Looking for a Fight guys...

Covington seems to be asking for this fight so that he doesn't have to fight his second top 15 welterweight. He's trying to milk the Maia win and wait till a title shot is available.

Colby would permanently crack the tin can man

CostlyPresentHoki-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mike Perry needs a long break to develop his skills.

Let's see him develop into beating top 20 fighters before we talk about world level.​

A rare sensible post from a McGregor casual

Terrible fight to make. Covington should fight a top tier opponent. Perry is about to be the gatekeeper to the Dana White Looking for a Fight guys...

Tinfoil Perry should be gatekeeper for bumfights or felony fights (That's more his league)

Back