Colby vs Perry, who would win?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
This one would be pretty interesting.

Not sure how good Perrys TDD is but it seems pretty good.

All I know is that Colby doesn't have much of an outside game so he wont be able to exploit Perry's weakness. Its either the inside, where I think Perry has the advantage, or the ground where Colby will have the advantage if it even gets there.

Perry has a good chance in this one imo. He should be clamoring for this fight. People will be really excited for this IMO. The prefight will be hilarious. And I think its a very close fight as well...unlike Perry vs Till.

Colby destroys him then pins down his girlfriend after and farts right on the end of her horse-like beak.

Colby would permanently crack the tin can man

CostlyPresentHoki-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mike Perry needs a long break to develop his skills.

Let's see him develop into beating top 20 fighters before we talk about world level.​

Colby beats most welterweights. Till and wonderboy give him trouble.

Colby beats perry easily imo. Perry is a tough guy but needs better gameplans and fight IQ to beat colby

Colby does what Colby does and wrestles his way to a decision win

Colby would permanently crack the tin can man

CostlyPresentHoki-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mike Perry needs a long break to develop his skills.

Let's see him develop into beating top 20 fighters before we talk about world level.​

you're acting like Colby has those skills shown in the gifs. He doesnt have the ability to punch or kick from the outside. Even Maia was outstriking Colby from the outside.

you're acting like Colby has those skills shown in the gifs. He doesnt have the ability to punch or kick from the outside. Even Maia was outstriking Colby from the outside.

Colby Convington TKO'd the guy in the gif. Same guy who made Mike a bloody mess last night

I thought you might be a casual. Now I know.​

Lol no he doesn’t but he will wrestle fuck Mike into oblivion though.

Colby Convington TKO'd the guy in the gif. Same guy who made Mike a bloody mess last night

I thought you might be a casual. Now I know.​

i guess you dont understand how mma works.

what you're doing is MMAth... which everyone knows doesn't work.
What I'm doing is analyzing skillsets.

Whoever could control where the fight took place. After seeing Maia land pretty much at will against Colby early on my guess would probably be Perry by KO.

Colby would probably win via takedowns/grapple fucking, Perry would do more damage in small windows of opportunity, fight would suck due to Colby being boring and Perry being tentative as fuck until the last minute of every fight.

Colby would maul him on the ground. Perry should try out his new wrestling skills with Covington...

Colby probably wrestle fucks him to a boring decision.

Back