Colby: "I will have armed security guards with me" at all UFC events

Dude don't call me simple when you're questioning the toughness of a pro fighter, saying he should nan up and fight if he is gonna talk shit, yet here you are, talking shit about a pro fighter, when you know you'd do nothing or run to the cops if Colby confronted you. Your derpiness knows no bounds.

Now please just leave this stupid argument thinking I'm stupid and I will do the same with you. Have a nice day.

If you can't understand the basic principle of your own actions having consequences then you are indeed stupid.

You keep projecting your issues and Covington's on to others here. We didn't start anything with Werdum so we don't need to deal with the consequences of that action. And I don't know where you come from, but where I come from you don't call the police in that situation. Has nothing to do with being tough, but everything to do with not being a chump.

If you can't understand the basic principle of your own actions having consequences then you are indeed stupid.

You keep projecting your issues and Covington's on to others here. We didn't start anything with Werdum so we don't need to deal with the consequences of that action. And I don't know where you come from, but where I come from you don't call the police in that situation. Has nothing to do with being tough, but everything to do with not being a chump.
You bore me. To the list you go.

Just adding more cringe to an already cringey heel turn. We’ll see if it actally ends up getting him paid.

And who exactly would attack a world class fighter?
I dunno, but crazy shit happens.
before a couple of weeks ago I would ask "And which fighter exactly would be dumb enough to throw a dolly at a bus?"

I dunno, but crazy shit happens.
before a couple of weeks ago I would ask "And which fighter exactly would be dumb enough to throw a dolly at a bus?"

Bus no hit back

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to attack a world class fighter

I never once claimed to be tough. I am making fun of you fucktards that think you'd be alpha and would have no issue if 20 fans tried assaulting you. Yeah, we get it, you're e-6'8, 260 lbs, 5% body fat and a world champion boxer.

Again, you keep talking like a tough guy..... you're not. You're just a keyboard warrior.

Calling out fucktards acting tough online does mean I am acting tough. Just calling out you idiots on your bullshit. Sounds like a triggered you and threatened your e-toughness.
You aren't trying to be tough? Calling me and others Fucktard, Keyboard Warrior (I haven't made any threats to you or Colby) Idiots and basically acting like Colby playing the "Heel" is the definition of being an Idiot, Fucktard, Keyboard Warrior. I am calling You out on your Bullshit. I am not 6'8" not 260 lbs and not even an amatuer champion boxer but I am certain you wouldn't speak to me or most others in person the way you do online. Maybe in front of a crowd or a cop but not alone in a dark alley. If you ever wish to discuss this in person I am more then happy to and I don't mean that as any threat of physical violence. You are just a Bitch Coward Keyboard Warrior who wouldn't have the stones to speak to another man like that in real life. Just like your hero Colby "Call the Cops" Cowardton.

I get it that a pro fighter should never fight in the street, it can compromise your career physically, legally etc.

But that guy is asking for it

Yeah this guy is the equivalent of the school yard bully who talks shit about your mom and then runs to the teacher when you stand up to him

Hey guys, I found one of Colby's burner accounts. hahahahaha

You have to understand, when Colby fans talk about virginity, they're talking about gay sex which is what they're used to, so in that regard, they're right

What does that make the other 8 ufc guys who have been dominated by him?

Losing a fight doesn't make you a pussy.

Talking shit and then cowering in the corner as someone throws a boomerang at you does

Losing a fight doesn't make you a pussy.

Talking shit and then cowering in the corner as someone throws a boomerang at you does

That account is literally Colby or his friend, don't even bother, if you look up what they've posted, 80-90% is Colby bullshit and almost every thread they've started is about Colby.

Njmma209 makes threads constantly about Colby. It's sad.

Looks like he needs to to start bringing armed guards to shitty camwhore MMA promotions

I have no doubts Colby jerks of to pictures of himself..

Looks like he needs to to start bringing armed guards to shitty camwhore MMA promotions
that shitty camwhore MMA promotion is a feeder org for the UFC. The fighter in the main event will feature on Dana White's Contender Series next.

Armed security guards won't stop the boomerang.

giphy.gif

I know it's funny, but has anyone ever acknowledged what he could have done to Coby if that hit in the wrong place? That was sorta fucked up. You could permanently blind someone....

He's right, he is a pro fighter.....not a trash talker.
I'm sure this is all because Werdum threw a boomerang at his head in the street n showed everyone what a pussy he really was.

Back