Colby: "I will have armed security guards with me" at all UFC events

As much as I dislike Colby his antics are working as we are talking about him and those who hate him will watch cheering that he gets his ass kick.

You're not as tough as you think you are. Your e-toughness does not impress me.
I don't claim to be tough and I am not interested in impressing you. Just wondering if you see the hypocrisy of your tough talk bashing Sherdoggers when you are a tough talking Sherdogger.

Armed security guards won't stop the boomerang.

giphy.gif

<{monica}>

Total Gangsta.

A couple more wins and watch Colby throw carts at a bus with the whole god damn roster in it.

"Come at me bros I got security"

What a drama queen. Even if you're gonna have guards, you don't announce it unless a) you're a total punkass bitch or b) you're lying about having guards in the first place.

The feeling I always have with Colby is that he picked at Goodreads "Trash talk for Dummies" and reads a couple page before interviews.
What is even worse is that his "Trash Talk For Dummies" book is from 1985... what the fuck, who uses "virgins" and "nerds" anymore?!

This dude is so scared. If you are a heel then accept everything that comes with it or stop being a heel.

What is even worse is that his "Trash Talk For Dummies" book is from 1985... what the fuck, who uses "virgins" and "nerds" anymore?!
Colby and Perry <45> their insecurities and intelligence on full display

The video wherein Usman is right next to him and Colby won’t even make eye contact says it all.

He is a weasel.

Nobody in Chicago knows who he is. Waste of money

I don't claim to be tough and I am not interested in impressing you. Just wondering if you see the hypocrisy of your tough talk bashing Sherdoggers when you are a tough talking Sherdogger.
I never once claimed to be tough. I am making fun of you fucktards that think you'd be alpha and would have no issue if 20 fans tried assaulting you. Yeah, we get it, you're e-6'8, 260 lbs, 5% body fat and a world champion boxer.

Again, you keep talking like a tough guy..... you're not. You're just a keyboard warrior.

Calling out fucktards acting tough online does mean I am acting tough. Just calling out you idiots on your bullshit. Sounds like a triggered you and threatened your e-toughness.

Colby has done a pretty damn good job of making himself relevant. He's one of the most talked about fighters on here and its not because of his fighting, which has been pretty damn good.

Funny because this entire forum LOVES to trash fighters for not "marketing" themselves (example: Mighty Mouse) and its their fault for not having followers, not being mainstream etc....

Well....Colby has done this and there are a shit ton of guys on here just shook over his schtick. Totally marking out.

I don't care for the guy but he's done well to put himself in a spotlight and is on the edge of a title challenge.

Colby just telling it like it is fo his peeps.

Colby has done a pretty damn good job of making himself relevant. He's one of the most talked about fighters on here and its not because of his fighting, which has been pretty damn good.

Funny because this entire forum LOVES to trash fighters for not "marketing" themselves (example: Mighty Mouse) and its their fault for not having followers, not being mainstream etc....

Well....Colby has done this and there are a shit ton of guys on here just shook over his schtick. Totally marking out.

I don't care for the guy but he's done well to put himself in a spotlight and is on the edge of a title challenge.
Nobody wanted him to do what he's doing, with the exception of a few trolls that are using it to troll. He's on the edge of a title challenge because he keeps winning, not because he shit on Brazil, on Perry's corner-woman, called the cops on Werdum and so on. No one wants Mighty Mouse to start doing the same thing either. Even Colby's teammates don't like what he's doing, that's the kind of promotion they could do without.

I never once claimed to be tough. I am making fun of you fucktards that think you'd be alpha and would have no issue if 20 fans tried assaulting you. Yeah, we get it, you're e-6'8, 260 lbs, 5% body fat and a world champion boxer.

Again, you keep talking like a tough guy..... you're not. You're just a keyboard warrior.

Calling out fucktards acting tough online does mean I am acting tough. Just calling out you idiots on your bullshit. Sounds like a triggered you and threatened your e-toughness.

When did 20 fans try to assault Covington? That is a non-sequitur.

This has nothing to do with whether or not you think other posters are tough or not. Applying your lack of toughness to others is a logical fallacy and again has nothing to do with Covington.

Covington has talked a lot of shit, but when confronted by the OTHER FIGHTERS he's provoking he's now demonstrated on multiple occasions that it's all talk, and that in fact, he can't handle his own business. Now he rather laughably claims to need a security detail, even brags about it. That is what he is being rightfully criticized for.

Last edited:
Back