Colby Covington was once cited for 4th degree assault

4th Degree usually means yelling/screaming at someone/maybe throwing a lamp.

colby "bitch bred" convington

LOL, what a fucking fool this guy is.

He wasn't a fighter then. It was fair game.

He was still a high level college wrestler.

If a 50-0 amateur boxer sucker punches you, would that also be fair game?

Not that I think fighters should get worse charges than regular folks for fights, I personally don't give a shit. But if you were using that argument to condemn others but not for Colby, you're a hypocrite.

Boomerangs are an actual weapon. Thanks for letting us all know you are ignorant.

Fists are no joke and getting punched is probably worse than having a little boomerang thrown at you (a toy, not an actual weapon used by Maori hunters). Thanks for letting us know you're a hypocrite.

He threw a plastic bag containing a toy boomerang.

They think they saw this:

giphy.gif

But what actually happened was this:

what-goes-around-comes-around-frightened-woman-defending-herself-her-hands-boomerang-which-threw-someone-else-55582624.jpg

colby said that there was the security camera on the hotel, and they will use that on court, so lets wait next month to see what's going to happen there

exactly.

innocent until proven guilty.

All these guys acting like the boomerang throw was something deadly...

I bet I could rest my balls on your foreheads

Maybe the assault and Drunk Driving came from then anger after he found about this

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

I'm not a CC fan,
but 4TH DEGREE assault is a weak charge- I didn't even know it existed.

1st degree is planned
2nd is intentional but unplanned

4th is like less than the manslaughter version of assault.

I'm sure most men have been guilty of it at 1 point in their life.

FUCK COLBY COVINGTON!!! The guy is a piece of shit, lying, pussy, snitch who tattles on other guys.

Oh, and check out this shit he did in college in 2010.

lol Sherdog

Covington – a former junior college national champion at 165 pounds - wrestled at national powerhouse Iowa for one year as a redshirt sophomore before coming to OSU to be closer to his Springfield home (he prepped at Thurston High).

It was a situation where he was also getting a clean start of sorts because he had an unseemly incident at Iowa in August, 2008, where he was arrested for DUI and eluding police trying to race back to his apartment in his car.

Covington’s blood-alcohol level was 0.255, more than three times the legal limit of 0.08.

After the DUI arrest, Covington was suspended from the Iowa program. He redshirted his sophomore year, then saw limited action in 2008-09, going 9-2 at 165 pounds.

...and this motherfucker is getting props for shitting on Jon Jones?

Sounds like he did the exact same shit.

Shertards are unreal.

Last edited:
Back