Colby Covington was once cited for 4th degree assault

Do you have any proof that Werdum sucker punched him other than Colby's own words?
Honestly, in this case, I don't think we need the proof.

It's either that (his version), or Colby walked up to literally the biggest, baddest Brazilian on the planet and called him a "filthy animal" before kicking him (Werdum's version). Based on the way Colby acted on camera immediately after that situation, I doubt he started shit. And I absolutely doubt that he wanted to start shit.

Most MMA fans are pathetic trolls.

57b530b31f905b3929cd2e2b453ff0cd9942e6c0ce0822fda6c220b6af94d3ab.jpg

It's either that (his version), or Colby walked up to literally the biggest, baddest Brazilian on the planet and called him a "filthy animal" before kicking him (Werdum's version). Based on the way Colby acted on camera immediately after that situation, I doubt he started shit. And I absolutely doubt that he wanted to start shit.

Or maybe he just thought that Werdum wouldn't actually hit him in a hotel lobby.

Apparently he miscalculated.

Lots of people who get away with shit think they won't ever face repercussions. Look at Jon Jones.

IMO Colby has no credibility whatsoever. I'm not willing to believe anything he says unless there's proof.

With names like Waleanalu and Ken Asato, I wonder what kind of "names" Colby was calling them...lol.

IMO Colby has no credibility whatsoever. I'm not willing to believe anything he says unless there's proof.
I absolutely consider him the less credible of the two too, but there's just no way he started this one. I'm telling you, I can see from the video. That's not a guy who instigated a fight 60 seconds earlier; that's a guy who was attacked.

<mma4>

Also arrested for a DUI and trying to get away from the police. Makes sense that him and Jon Jones were once room mates...

Not rape?

Hard to care if not rape.

Colby is just another American gangster from Oregon. Who's mad?

Fabricio should have knocked that boi unconcious on the sidewalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back