Colby Covington says he ‘verbally agreed’ to face Tyron Woodley at UFC 233

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
img-8154.jpg

Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington is targeted for UFC 233 on Jan. 26 in Anaheim, Calif.

''I did not sign the contract, but I verbally agreed. That date is OK. I prefer Las Vegas because the tax in California is very high, but I'm ready to fight. The ball is in his court. I'm ready to fight, like I said, I can fight him when he wants, but he needs to agree. It is necessary that the two agree for the fight to happen, so when he signs the contract we will fight''

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...y-no-ufc-233-a-bola-esta-na-quadra-dele.ghtml

this fight has to happen. as much as I hate Colby I hope he wins so we get a new champ with interesting matchups.

Highest skill-level Welterweight title fight ever must happen

Sad that Woodley is still ducking Colby.
Colby via melting

Colby gonna melt that ball of chocolate.

Verbally agreed but did not sign.

He's hoping and praying for a way out. He already ducked this fight once because he had a runny nose.

Everyone who predicts a Colby win will be reported for racism Tyron should win this easily and I give the Black Panther movie 10/10

I cant work out whose more douchier but Twoods last performance was amazing compared to Colbys.

Verbally agreed but did not sign.

He's hoping and praying for a way out. He already ducked this fight once because he had a runny nose.
Mods shouldnt talk like that about fighters bro . He never ducked a fight but he didnt want to give woodley an advantage by taking a turnaround because Colby is the A-SIDE.

Rip Colby, Woodley will molest and expose him even worse than he did with Till

Back