Colby Covington says he ‘verbally agreed’ to face Tyron Woodley at UFC 233

'' It is necessary that the two agree for the fight to happen, so when he signs the contract we will fight''

Great insight, seems like a very smart guy, thank fuck he cleared that up, I was under the assumption that only one fighter has to sign for a fight to be made and sometimes none !

And just stop with the BS about Woodley, lol. He's tried and tried to get a fan friendly fight but time after time after time, he continues to fight whoever the UFC put in front of him.

That's true. When he's not sitting out for more than a year.

Tyron by whatever whereever whenever
when-tyron-woodley-hears-anything-slightly-negative-about-himself-striking-13120764.png

swing and a miss.

So he's saying that he, as a top contender, said yes when asked about fighting for the title.

Humm.... never heard of it.

Colby with his high testosterone and continuous harem melts nerds just be them being in his presence. For that, he is a true American. With that being said, I feel Tyron and his fists of vibranium will show Colby his black anger.

Tyron via Wakanda Forever.

Wish there was a better contender than colby.woodley does everything better than him.boring fight.

That's not fair. The UFC tried to force him to take his title shot immediately after his last fight (while Woodley was out so long yet again) when he had not fully recovered, exactly like they did to Maia who made it clear he wasn't ready yet and the UFC pressured him to fight so soon. All to fill a shitty 130K PPV and suit Woodley who seems to make it part of his strategy to force his opponents to fight soon after they just fought while he sits out.

We should praise fighters that don't let themselves get played like that.

Lmao

You know the WW division is weak when Covington is the top contender.

I'd like to see a new champ, but I don't see Woodley losing this.

Lol at thinking Colby won't accept a world title fight with somebody he already destroyed in the gym.

LOL at you rushing to Colby's defense. But you didn't answer the question. Does it make sense for Colby to say the ball's in Woodley's court if he didn't sign the paper? Wouldn't that be the first step?

img-8154.jpg

Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington is targeted for UFC 233 on Jan. 26 in Anaheim, Calif.

''I did not sign the contract, but I verbally agreed. That date is OK. I prefer Las Vegas because the tax in California is very high, but I'm ready to fight. The ball is in his court. I'm ready to fight, like I said, I can fight him when he wants, but he needs to agree. It is necessary that the two agree for the fight to happen, so when he signs the contract we will fight''
Remember this Colby " if it ain't written it ain't real"

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...y-no-ufc-233-a-bola-esta-na-quadra-dele.ghtml

Who cares, back of the line Colby.

Now you gotta fight again before you get the chance you blew.

Back