Media Colby Covington reacts to Chimaev being considered for MW title fight

Calling Chimaev "cumshot" is not funny, or clever. It's just asinine.

Hey now Colby aint exactly a wordsmith. Cant ask too much from the guy.
He mostly makes up with being very loud. And that is very 2020's thing.

Colby "the people's champ" GOATvington is here to take a paper belt off of a paper champ. Usman lost that second fight and got saved by the ref in their first fight so Colby is our champ and it's time to collect. Nerds and Virgins are on life support inhaling deeply of the copium

Raw American steels and twisty sex appeal

twisties-chicken-90g.jpg

With the UFC team's recent talk in media about how Izzy vs Chimaev would be the biggest fight to make at MW, as Pereira likely will move up in weight:

Colby Covington now reacts to this by stating the following:

"That dog face looking motherfucker? Oh my God, cumshot? You guys got his wrong n... his name wrong, you know that is cumshot. And, and he's afraid of me. I, I, I am the reason he, he ran away from this division. He knew I would melt him! He knew what would happen if he got locked in there with raw American steels... and twisty sex appeal. He had nothing for me and he know that. He, he knows that deep down inside."

Cumshot/Dogface....and he thinks that's clever in some way?
This is the guy that people like?
A fuckin child is more creative in their insults.

This kind of gimmick is not only unnecessary, but it makes a mockery out of the entire sport.
A sport that brought us FEDOR, FRYE, CROCOP, SAKU, NOG BROS, WANDY, SHOGUN, ....HELL EVEN CHARLES BENNETT WAS MORE ENTERTAINING.

Now we have this pissant spewing written 1st grader insults out there like he's some kind of fuckin poet laureate.
Skeevy little maggot, without a decent win since 2018.

Cumshot/Dogface....and he thinks that's clever in some way?
This is the guy that people like?
A fuckin child is more creative in their insults.

This kind of gimmick is not only unnecessary, but it makes a mockery out of the entire sport.
A sport that brought us FEDOR, FRYE, CROCOP, SAKU, NOG BROS, WANDY, SHOGUN, ....HELL EVEN CHARLES BENNETT WAS MORE ENTERTAINING.

Now we have this pissant spewing written 1st grader insults out there like he's some kind of fuckin poet laureate.
Skeevy little maggot, without a decent win since 2018.
his fans think he's clever. it's the same crowd that thinks making your opponent angry is the same as winning an argument. it doesn't matter what your or their points are, you just have to make them angry and you win!

it's the mentality of a 13 year old.

Du Plessis does not deserve a TS. He's like an inferior version of Marvin. No indication he'll have ANYTHING for Israel, whereas Khamzat does have a route to victory (wrestling) and box office appeal.

Whether or not I think he has a chance at winning is irrelevant. I think Bo Nickal might beat Israel too.

Khamzat has done more than Bo but neither has proven themselves worthy of a MW title shot quite yet imo

Reactions: lsa
his fans think he's clever. it's the same crowd that thinks making your opponent angry is the same as winning an argument. it doesn't matter what your or their points are, you just have to make them angry and you win!

it's the mentality of a 13 year old.

Im all about being immature and having fun, but this goes into territory that crawls under my skin and makes me want yo set it on fire sir lol.
You're right though, it's absolutely 13 year old mentality.

Let's see Colby talk like this when he runs into Khamzat one day.

Imagine Colby getting ready for the interview, choosing the outfit, the scenario, his jewelry, just to look cringe as usual.

As for Chimaev at MW, I would rather see Izzy fight Du Plessis than just give it to a fighter who beat no one in the weight class yet.

Don't forget, he beat Meerschaert and John Phillips 3 years ago

Waiting for Khamzat to start calling him Condom.

Damn Colby with another 50-45 and a soda.

Colby really is a couple of stiff jabs away from being Tito Ortiz in the talking department. This guy truly cannot talk to save his dick, and I’ll never understand how or why anyone was ever offended by him. Listening to Colby talk is like watching Steven Seagal run.

Calling Chimaev "cumshot" is not funny, or clever. It's just asinine.
And saying 'asinine' makes you looks like a stuck up douchebag, I don't know why people think it makes them look so smart, it's always the same up their ass types that use that word

Colby is starting to turn into Tito with all the stuttering and wrong words <Lmaoo>

And saying 'asinine' makes you looks like a stuck up douchebag, I don't know why people think it makes them look so smart, it's always the same up their ass types that use that word
Asinine is not a big word, you're just an idiot if you think it is.

Reactions: lsa
Back