Media Colby Covington reacts to Chimaev being considered for MW title fight

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With the UFC team's recent talk in media about how Izzy vs Chimaev would be the biggest fight to make at MW, as Pereira likely will move up in weight:

Colby Covington now reacts to this by stating the following:

"That dog face looking motherfucker? Oh my God, cumshot? You guys got his wrong n... his name wrong, you know that is cumshot. And, and he's afraid of me. I, I, I am the reason he, he ran away from this division. He knew I would melt him! He knew what would happen if he got locked in there with raw American steels... and twisty sex appeal. He had nothing for me and he know that. He, he knows that deep down inside."

Yeah, Khamzat is the afraid one.....
giphy.gif

Imagine Colby getting ready for the interview, choosing the outfit, the scenario, his jewelry, just to look cringe as usual.

As for Chimaev at MW, I would rather see Izzy fight Du Plessis than just give it to a fighter who beat no one in the weight class yet.

Khamzat really hasn't been active like we hoped... idk who's fault that is but it has been a let down.

Title shot right now at MW would be weird... but izzy beat almost everybody so
.. go for it .

I want them to fight.
Khamzats chance to prove how good he is. Like him or not, Colby is not an easy fight.

I want them to fight.
Khamzats chance to prove how good he is. Like him or not, Colby is not an easy fight.
We really don't know if Colby would be easy for Khamzat. Has anyone really tried to outwrestle Colby? If they fought and Khamzat took Colby down in the first minute and beat him down or submitted him then I would say it was easy. We don't know and that's why I need to see them fight. If Colby thought he could beat Khamzat then he would have already fought him. He's only calling him out now because it looks like he's not fighting at Welterweight anymore. Colby was silent the whole time Khamzat was trying to get that fight.

Back