Colby Covington plans to move up to 185 someday; implies that he dominates Yoel Romero in training

So glad media has stopped reposting his shtick

You are a legitimate retard if you believe that. Get a life, ya white knight goof.

From thousands of fighters, you chose Colbitch to be a fan. God, what a pitiful loser you are.

<36>

giphy.gif

Fuck you dumbass.

Colby wouldn’t be able to handle Darren Till in my opinion, Yoel would dominate him easily. Colby is very good though. He’s a nightmare matchup for 95% of fighters at 170.

Yet he couldnt beat Warley Alves lol ? If Warley is doing this do you than Yoel would kill you.

Yoel lost to Feijao, how could he beat Rockhold Weidman Machida Jacare?
Conor lost to Joe Duffy how can he possibly beat Aldo or Alvarez? Wonderboy lost to Brown how can he beat Whittaker?

Lol @ getting heated over a man whom you've never met, never will meet, and who couldn't care less whether you lived or died. A complete stranger.

Anyone that gets emotional over anything athletes/celebrities say/think/do sits firmly at the bottom of the intellectual barrel of society.

Again, congrats.

<36>

I’m not triggered by you, even though you’d like to believe it. I insult random idiots on the Internet for fun. I just pick the really dumb ones like you and trigger them. Easy targets. And It worked, you are clearly upset.

And talk about bottom of the barrel. You are a PRO WRESTLING fan! PRO WRESTLING. Giant steroid monkeys pretending to fight and screaming very loud to make retarded white trash kids happy.

You want to pose like you are smart, at least change your username. You don’t fool anyone, dumbo.

images

Colby should try to make weight at 205 so he can meet Werdum there. I would pay to watch that.

LOL @ Colby posting on Sherdog, pretending to be his own nuthugger.

<45><Lmaoo>

Colby doesn’t look like anything special to me.
Very poor stand up. And good wrestling.
He talks like he’s a fucking animal but brings no violence in the cage.

Maybe I’m wrong and he will get a lot better but he seems like he doesn’t have a good submission game. Really lacks power in his hands.

I don’t know if that’s a fair assessment. I haven’t seen all of his fights. Just his fights in the ufc

Back