Colby Covington plans to move up to 185 someday; implies that he dominates Yoel Romero in training

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...gton-plans-win-ufc-belts-least-two-divisions/

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time. So, I could go up and whoop some Middleweight’s ass."

The only Middleweight ranked in the top-10 that has been training at ATT for a 'long time' is Yoel Romero. In fact, he is the ONLY 185er from ATT that is currently ranked in the top-10, so it has to be him that Colby is talking about.

Could King Colby make a run at 185 after he destroys Tyron effortlessly, like all knowledgeable MMA fans know he will?

It's not too late for you plebs to join the Chaos war wagon............ALL HAIL THE FUTURE THREE DIVISION UFC KING!

Cannington's done the next time he faces a top 15 striker. No preferential matchmaking is gonna save him this time.

Clobby is a can, all his fights are garbage. Not impressed at all. The only slightly interesting fight he has had was when he got choked out in like a minute. All other fights were dragged out slopfests, wouldn't make it to the dark bouts of King of the Cage events

giphy.gif

Taking down the names of everyone talking shit in here and calling the cops - Colby "Angela Magana" Colvington
28058441_1147251058751314_819257982519269175_n.jpg

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...gton-plans-win-ufc-belts-least-two-divisions/

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time. So, I could go up and whoop some Middleweight’s ass."

The only Middleweight ranked in the top-10 that has been training at ATT for a 'long time' is Yoel Romero. In fact, he is the ONLY 185er from ATT that is currently ranked in the top-10, so it has to be him that Colby is talking about.

Could King Colby make a run at 185 after he destroys Tyron effortlessly, like all knowledgeable MMA fans know he will?

It's not too late for you plebs to join the Chaos war wagon............ALL HAIL THE FUTURE THREE DIVISION UFC KING!
Prob means Jotko.. def not Yoel. Have you ever seen them actually roll together? It looks like Yoel with a hs wrestler! Then if you saw the Alves fight vs Colby, you would def know he’s not talking about Yoel. And if for some reason he is, it’s another lie from the compulsive liar.

Yoel would ankle pick this fool at will. First ever ankle pick TKO.

Maia was tagging this KKK member at will lol. He should relax and be happy where he is. Tony, Khabib and retired Conor all whoop him too

I predict Colby will win 0.0 UFC titles. TW, RDA, and Wonderboy all wreck him. He may be able to eek out an unimpressive win over an aging Lawler at this point, but even that is far from certain. I think a couple other WW's in the UFC could also beat him.

Colby is going to pray for Lawler.

tenor-28(2).gif I'd pay double the current ppv rate to watch Yoel tag tag this sucka.

Did you see how lovey duvey Romero was with Luke after knocking him out?

Multiply that by 20 and that’s basically what we would see with Yoel vs Colby.

Romero would fuck Colby so good Covington would wake upand wash dishes.

Last edited:

<DisgustingHHH>

Everyone has the right to be stupid sometimes, but you are abusing the privilege...

Let him fight werdum at catchweight, that's the only fight I wanna see from this clown.

I met Colby few months after his loss to Warley, he seemed alright, was nice, didn’t seem like a huge troll. Now, everything he says has to be a giant troll. Because there’s no way he or anybody else really believes this shit right?

Back