Colby Covington is going to strangle RDA.

Colby might win sure - but to count out a guy like RDA against anyone is naïve. He is a very, very tough, good fighter.

source.gif

170 posts but got almost the same amount of likes as you did in 630 posts. Who makes the better posts?

1. Who gives a fuck about likes? If that's what's important in your life, that's pretty sad.

2. You're an idiot

3. As other people have said, RDA has much better striking and regardless, it's very unlikely that Colby will finish him. Your thread sucks and you suck.

He needs to clip RDA to get that finish. Khabib couldn't do it....Colby won't get it.

Colby can win by dry-humping for 5 rounds.

If RDA loses, it'll be a decision.

I think RDA takes it in later rounds when Colby fades

RDA is gonna show him what a real champion is made of and make him crumble via pure pressure.

Next WW champ Rafa Dos Anjos is coming.

Every prediction I've made on this forum was correct, for example when I said Khabib would get the belt undefeated.

Colby Covington is going to strangle RDA and become the interim Welterweight champion. RDA has nothing for him. Woodley might be another story.

<{you!}>
Colby is gonna get lit up standing, and be spamming takedowns before the end of the 1st round... RDA will adjust and sprawl, and that's
all she wrote for Mr. Boomerang. People seem to forget that RDA has great grappling skills. And he is a much, much better striker
than Colby. RDA by easy UD or late stoppage...

Like this matchup but I never sleep on RDA and I could see him liver kicking Colby and tko'ing him or some shit ftw

Back