Colby Covington is going to strangle RDA.

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
Every prediction I've made on this forum was correct, for example when I said Khabib would get the belt undefeated.

Colby Covington is going to strangle RDA and become the interim Welterweight champion. RDA has nothing for him. Woodley might be another story.

there's always a first time.

If he wins it's going to be by humping him to a decision. Colby by finish is highly unlikely.

And lol at "RDA has nothing for him". RDA outstruck Lawler. If Colby cannot get him down and control him he is fucked.

Thanks, your worthwhile opinion has been filed.

I really don't think Colby is all that talented whereas RDA is a champ level fighter

Should be fun

Every prediction I've made on this forum was correct, for example when I said Khabib would get the belt undefeated.

Colby Covington is going to strangle RDA and become the interim Welterweight champion. RDA has nothing for him. Woodley might be another story.
RNC or tko from back mount round 4. Colby vs Woodley next.

If he wins it's going to be by humping him to a decision. Colby by finish is highly unlikely.

And lol at "RDA has nothing for him". RDA outstruck Lawler. If Colby cannot get him down and control him he is fucked.

Lawler is old and he's done.

It's possible I guess. I wouldn't make such a bold prediction though I'm still unsure of how good the guy is.

How many predictions have you made in your 170 posts?

God I hope not...Hopefully RDAs TTD and Scrambling is on point. If Colby can have a semi competitive stand up fight with Maia RDA should be miles ahead on the feet

People have smothered under blankets before.

Eh, not sure about that one

If Colby wins it'll be by grinding out a decision IMO

Wow predicting Khabib would get the belt, and be undefeated! What a fucking prophet!

Last edited:
Back