Colby Covington has the best trash talk on twitter in the UFC history

All the dregs are out in full force.
if so its a dreg takeover, muthafucka

but i think ur just another one of those armchair political doofuses that seem to be popping up everywhere on the internet these days. cant even escape them on sherdog!

if so its a dreg takeover, muthafucka

but i think ur just another one of those armchair political doofuses that seem to be popping up everywhere on the internet these days. cant even escape them on sherdog!

Yeah I’m knew with my 2007 Join date. Trump voting idiot detected. Dreg detected.

He’s pretty funny when he has unlimited time to come up with his material but when he has to come up with shit on the fly he’s got nothing and gets visibly nervous and flustered lol

Not bad for middle school trash talk.

Yeah I’m knew with my 2007 Join date. Trump voting idiot detected. Dreg detected.
were you such a doofus in 2007? i doubt it. but since late 2016, since you know who got elected, you've been in a frenzy. its ok, their are millions just like you

I’ve had him muted for months. He’s so goddamn unbearable.

He is the best. Who is better?
Just read that

2nd place for JJ. He is also funny
FB_IMG_1528496057920.jpg

Pretty fucking sad state of affairs when this is not only considered funny but also considered the least bit relevant to the sport of MMA. This is why so many die hards can barely be bothered to pay attention anymore.

Back