Colby Covington has the best trash talk on twitter in the UFC history

If you're a dreg of society with low IQ like most trump voters im sure he's appealing.

You need to study some of anti Trump vids on YouTube lol. The people are so ridiculous it's embarassing. Your post is exactly the opposite of the truth.

You need to study some of anti Trump vids on YouTube lol. The people are so ridiculous it's embarassing. Your post is exactly the opposite of the truth.

Here’s a dreg of society now.

Here’s a tip. Get off the YouTube videos and get out into the real world. I know it’s hard for socially weird Incels but give it a shot

Also trump is shit and history will remember for being a giant shit as well

Here’s a dreg if society now.

Here’s a tip. Get off the YouTube videos and get out into the real world. I know it’s hard for socially weird Incels but give it a shot

Also trump is shit and history will remember for being a giant shit as well

I ventured into the streets of Portland and thought I was in the twilight zone. I flattened a jobless man with face tattoos and nosr piercinga and was forced to judo throw a fat ugly multi hair colored berzerker of a woman. After that I retreated to the woods and haven't been back since.

The giant shit you speak of was obama. The turd still won't flush either.

Everyone knows one of the coaches at ATT writes all of the material for Colby.

I ventured into the streets of Portland and thought I was in the twilight zone. I flattened a jobless man with face tattoos and nosr piercinga and was forced to judo throw a fat ugly multi hair colored berzerker of a woman. After that I retreated to the woods and haven't been back since.

The giant shit you speak of was obama. The turd still won't flush either.

Cool story but trump voters are the dregs of society

He is the best. Who is better?
Just read that

2nd place for JJ. He is also funny
FB_IMG_1528496057920.jpg

Anyone can pay someone else to make some funny headlights.
Colby is friends with none other than Sonnen, so you know who is helping out (Sonnen writers)

I guess he does if you're a 12 year old virgin.

no you dont Colby, go to bed.

yeah his online shit is good. He's cringy as fuck irl tho.

yeah his online shit is good. He's cringy as fuck irl tho.
Reading the comments, I’m almost scurred to admit that Colby’s online stuff is pretty hilarious!

Pretty sure Sherdog’s disdain for him has a lot to do with him being a Trump guy.

Calling that dirtbag Snoop a crusty old stick figure is pretty funny and on point. Not to mention Snoop’s safe space comment.

Not a fan of him going hard on Dern, though. Leave the females out of it...unless it’s Ronda, of course!

If you're a dreg of society with low IQ like most trump voters im sure he's appealing.

lmao

<bball2>

If this is Colby's best work then our school squad would wreck him literally any day of the week.

How come 98% of the time someone tells me to look at twitter I leave disappointed in humanity?

Like holy shit these were all bad.

I mean.... how the fuck you gonna call someone a virgin when you LITERALLY PAY women to be around you? The level of cognitive dissonance on display is amusing.

giphy.gif

Trash talk is fun when you can back it up, so let's see him vs Tyron.

Woodley has such good TDD I see that being a tough matchup for Colby. But I just can't get the Shields fight outta my head, so Colby does have a chance.

Dude has a ghostwriter.

Look at how flustered he got when Bisping kept interrupting him while he tried to do his shtick after beating RDA.

He was clearly reciting a prepared speech and lost his place when Bisping fucked with him.

Back