Colby Covington Denies He's Out of Woodley fight

Not all PEDs and certainly not all Juiceheads are made equally. I know juiceheads too, some are stupid juiceheads and some are smart ones, all amateur and with limited resources compared to professional athletes. Love the way discussions on this site simplify PEDs all the time as if Nandrolone or something like it was the only PED professional athletes have access too.

Saying that some of the benefits are also exaggerated on this site too, top level PEDs being used smartly by a professional athlete with skill and natural gifts will definitely benefit their overall game.
Give the same sh*t to some stupid lazy amateur juicehead ofcourse they wont work the same.

For sure, my convo wasn’t even so much about the PEDs of choice or what they do or don’t do etc, it was more aimed at Arm Barbara and asking him why he chooses to bash Anderson and Jon so much for being “cheaters” but he literally posts every new interview/podcast/quote that Chael puts out in the world and praises him like he’s the best thing ever. When he’s legitimately a way more proven and bonafide cheater than the two of those guys combined.

For sure, my convo wasn’t even so much about the PEDs of choice or what they do or don’t do etc, it was more aimed at Arm Barbara and asking him why he chooses to bash Anderson and Jon so much for being “cheaters” but he literally posts every new interview/podcast/quote that Chael puts out in the world and praises him like he’s the best thing ever. When he’s legitimately a way more proven and bonafide cheater than the two of those guys combined.

My guess would be because Chael admitted to cheating. Jon and Anderson continue to deny and that makes them lying scumbag cheats whose word we should never trust.

Chael admitted it. There's respect in coming clean and owning up to your mistakes. It's called being an adult.

Where the fuck is Dana or anybody else from the UFC brass to clarify this shit?

We got three fighters telling three different stories.

True Chael was for sure abusing the shit out of PEDs, remember his super human Testosterone levels back in the day. Chael was defending Anderson this week but actually seemed more like knocking USADA than actually defending him, obviously getting in some ground work before he gets popped after the Fedor fight :p Be interesting if he does since he was quite open about previous PED usage.

True Chael was for sure abusing the shit out of PEDs, remember his super human Testosterone levels back in the day. Chael was defending Anderson this week but actually seemed more like knocking USADA than actually defending him, obviously getting in some ground work before he gets popped after the Fedor fight :p Be interesting if he does since he was quite open about previous PED usage.

Yeah, all I was getting at, I don’t personally care, I just want good fights and if that means everyone roiding, them im all for it. But, if “rules are rules” and you bash the cheaters, then think its just hypocritical of Arm Barbara to continuously bash Anderson and JBJ but praise and nuthug guys like Chael.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back