Colby Covington Denies He's Out of Woodley fight

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Fake news. No nerd is safe and this mouvement will take Tyquil Woodleys career soon."

Timestamped.

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg

Yeah, I saw that too.

Wonder who's telling the truth here.

I actually kind of want to see Woodley vs Colby tbh.

The lead-up to that fight will def bring the lulz

Well, Covington is “fake newsing “ it right there. He really didn’t say anything definitive.

Yeah, I saw that too.

I agree. I definitely want to see that more than Woodley Vs Till.

Yeah, I saw that too.

I mostly agree... On the other hand I just want to see Tyron defend... SOON

If Covington can make first date Tyron is available go with him... If he can't go with Till... I just wanna see a fight.

If Covington can fight... Fine... There are plenty of killers left in the division for Till to sharpen his claws on while he waits...

I'd like to see Till fight Ponz or RDA before a title shot honestly.

T-wood vs Colby is what this division needs

Till VS Usman (gotta see Till tested by a wrestler) on the same card as Woodley VS Covington. That way we have potential injury replacements and we'll have the next number one contender sorted out at the same time.

doubt till would lie so im tipping colby is full of shit

Yeah, I saw that too.

More lulz than you bashing Anderson/JBJ for roid usage but being a huge fan of Chael?

More lulz than you bashing Anderson/JBJ for roid usage but being a huge fan of Chael?
Chael admitted he was juicing, while Silva and Jones denied and still deny.

I can respect someone who admitted they were cheating and owns up to it, than someone who denies it.

Always hilarious when boring fighters jokes about another boring fighter.

Last edited:
"Will take Tyquil's career soon" ... Soon..? WTF that mean soon? When you build your courage back up? And no mention of the injury or whatever it is that's making him unavailable for September. Nothing but cold feet from a man who's got so much to say all the time and on every subject, but his tongue on lock on why he can't fight...

I got to be honest the nerd bash gimmick is growing on me. Men these days are getting more nerdy and whimpy. Maybe Colby really is the hero of man.

Till VS Usman (gotta see Till tested by a wrestler) on the same card as Woodley VS Covington. That way we have potential injury replacements and we'll have the next number one contender sorted out at the same time.

Nah, for me those 2 need to stay as far away from each other as possible. Those 2 and unfortunately Colby are the future of the division, if they fight one of them has to take a loss, whoever it is we all lose out.

Chael admitted he was juicing, while Silva and Jones denied and still deny.

I can respect someone who admitted they were cheating and owns up to it, than someone who denies it.

Anderson was cleared of this offense and has 1 failed test years ago and has been clean for multiple fights after. But. Barbara keeps on bashing him as he does Jon, but, never says anything about Chael.

I just find it funny how one can be such a nuthugger for a cheater while bashing others. Just curious what logic he uses (

Back