Colby Covington accuses GSP of steroid/HGH abuse

Are you that naive, to think that fighters didn't receive the rumours and chants of incoming change? And that Mr. VADA didn't want to stay a step ahead of the competition and, like with everything else, played safe?

You are a naive deluded fanboy if you think they didn't have information.

He was tested by USADA for the Bisping fight, in which he looked tired and sloppy. He connected a lucky punch on Mr. Lucky Champ and got the choke. Then he had a case of the runs and had to quit the sport....LOL.

Lol obviously they didnt recieve rumors fuck tard, are you really basing an argument around the idea that the UFC keeps there fighters informed in anyway, let alone by feeding them rumors for several years??

LMAO how can you be soo dumb.

How old are you? Because in the world it doesnt work that way, lol i mean most fighters only find out there cut from social media.

But for extra testing. The UFC is goinf to go on this 2 year sleeper cell initiative where slowly they inform there fighters of extra testing by rumors???

LMAO, have a good day bud, but this convo went into Eddie Bravo conspiracy level bullshit

Lol obviously they didnt recieve rumors fuck tard, are you really basing an argument around the idea that the UFC keeps there fighters informed in anyway, let alone by feeding them rumors for several years??

LMAO how can you be soo dumb.

How old are you? Because in the world it doesnt work that way, lol i mean most fighters only find out there cut from social media.

But for extra testing. The UFC is goinf to go on this 2 year sleeper cell initiative where slowly they inform there fighters of extra testing by rumors???

LMAO, have a good day bud, but this convo went into Eddie Bravo conspiracy level bullshit

You are a naive nuthugger.

USADA is a joke. GSP has enough resources to pass anything.

Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar dont have those same resources??

Yet they all got busted, Jon and AS multiple times.

Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar dont have those same resources??

Yet they all got busted, Jon and AS multiple times.

There you go: your ridiculous angle of using Jones and Silva testing positive to somehow rank them lower than the boring point-fighter GSP.

GSP would wrestlefuck Colby until Colby would develop a sexual obsession for male guts.

There you go: your ridiculous angle of using Jones and Silva testing positive to somehow rank them lower than the boring point-fighter GSP.

Who talked about rankings?? Pretty sensitive there rumor boy, you seem very emotional about GSP being the best.

Timestamped

Colby (talking about GSP): "He can't pass USADA. Look at his dad belly man, he's got an HGH gut. Let's be real now"

If Colby had proof he'd be talking to USADA, not to some interviewer. If he could tell if someone was using just by looking at them he'd be making $50 million a year working for sporting organizations; in short, he's speculating.

He's got a right to his opinion, but without proof there's no reason to take it seriously. And I say that as someone who thinks that GSP and everybody else in the UFC is using PED's - I'm just informed enough to know that no one can tell by looking at anyone in the UFC if they're using or not. If it were possible to tell by looking USADA would be using visual inspection instead of blood tests, because visual inspection is much cheaper and less intrusive than blood tests.

Only extremely naive people think you can tell if they're using by looking at them - there's a reason not a single sporting organization in the world uses visual tests. Think about it. They're all using, but the evidence is in performance, not in appearance.

Lol Do you actually think i care what your top-10 list looks like?? Lol i really couldn't care who you think is the best and if you hate GSP or not.

You insist on exchanging messages with me don't you?

edit. I love GSP, probably more than you.
He just is not that great of a fighter....is all.

you've got to be one real naive person to believe gsp wasn't on something lol.

You insist on exchanging messages with me don't you?

edit. I love GSP, probably more than you.
He just is not that great of a fighter....is all.

There was a rumor about your love for GSP, and that your hate was a giant cover for your closet crush on him.

I guess the rumors were true.

There was a rumor about your love for GSP, and that your hate was a giant cover for your closet crush on him.

I guess the rumors were true.

I absolutely love GSP. He's a hero for me.

But he's not that great of a fighter.

If Colby is going to just invent a fake “personality” to try and talk his way into being hate watched? Why is he still named after a cheese?

He can change that too
Colby tryna get the cheddar

Back