Colby Covington accuses GSP of steroid/HGH abuse

Yeah, random dude on sherdog with the insider scoop!

It’s interesting how Yoel passed all tests bar one, yet usada caught Jon.
If there was preferential treatment you’d reckon that they’d give it to Jon over Yoel. Either that or Yoel and his team are at the cutting edge of doping, far outstripping usadas resources.

All the top guys are on something. All of them. Yoel especially.

Everybody knows that. Only the GSP fanboys believe otherwise, because of their silly agenda.
The guy ran away from the USADA era, after being beat by Hendricks.

But wait a bit, the GSPists will arrive to spread lies and vitriol.

Lol troll.

GSP left " years " before USADA came in.

Came back when USADA was implemented, has been in the testing pool for years now, and has since became the MW champion.

Troll harder dummy.

Lol troll.

Came back when USADA was implemented, has been in the testing pool for years now, and has since became the MW champion.

Troll harder dummy.

Yeah, he didn't know USADA was coming. Sure sure.....

You are a sorry troll if you don't see reality. He came back for a cash grab against the weakest champion in MW history. Then ran away, as per usual.

Try harder GSP nuthugging troll.

Lol troll.

Troll harder dummy.

USADA is a joke. GSP has enough resources to pass anything.

Colbert imtellington

His only hobby is pressing charges on other fighters like a little hoe

Colby is a POS, and it's really annoying how TS keeps shilling for Colby in these forums.

That said, you'd be an idiot to think that GSP was the only fighter not on something. He's already shown that he's OK with cheating, so I dont doubt it for a second.
xCTrP0G.png

Tito Ortiz tho. He was one of the first fighters on here who was being accused of taking HGH due to his massive skull size increase. Whether it has some grounding or not I do not know . The amount of HGH you take, the length of time and side effects on fully grown adult males abusing it is grey area in itself.

You see HGH guts on guys that are 250lbs+ shredded. Not 170-190lbs.
I'm sure Tito was on something, like the majority of fighters, but I'm not buying that a welterweight/middleweight is rocking a gut that would make Phil Heath in 2017 proud.

It's MMA - not the Olympia.

Goddamn Colby, get some new and fresh material. We heard all this years ago. You already stole Chael's Brazil mic work so what's next?

The Carlos Mencia of MMA shit talking.

Look at me, look at me
I'm not worthy of GSP
Not even to carry his jock
Colby Covington is a cock

He's just saying what everyone already knew. Everyone one was on shit back in the day so I could care less.

GSP is so good that people have to invent scenarios just to diminish him.

Jenna Jameson also outed him as a roider

Yeah supposedly the picture had HGH in it.

In the bodybuilding world rumor has it the reason why you get outward bellys like that is because of tissue/organs growth from taking HGH in line with IGF-1. Dorian Yates is usually accredited for being one of the first Pro BB to use it in large doses.

Of course in GSP cases it could be a weak transversus abdominis muscle. I've seen people with it

Either way it doesn't matter to me. Personally I think every fighter has used PEDS at one time or another.

You see HGH guts on guys that are 250lbs+ shredded. Not 170-190lbs.
I'm sure Tito was on something, like the majority of fighters, but I'm not buying that a welterweight/middleweight is rocking a gut that would make Phil Heath in 2017 proud.

It's MMA - not the Olympia.

See my post 53 for your answer.

Also it has nothing to do with weight in my opinion.

See my post 53 for your answer.

Also it has nothing to do with weight in my opinion.

It's when they get too big their gut becomes a problem, again take Phil Heath (or any other bb on that stage for that matter) in last years Olympia as an example.
It doesn't make any sense for a fighter to abuse it to that degree. GSP is not a big guy and you would think that he would be a lot bigger all around if that was the case.

i agree with him here

It's when they get too big their gut becomes a problem, again take Phil Heath (or any other bb on that stage for that matter) in last years Olympia as an example.
It doesn't make any sense for a fighter to abuse it to that degree. GSP is not a big guy and you would think that he would be a lot bigger all around if that was the case.

In a combination of drugs that does it. How it gets from point A to point B is the unknown. Of course Olympians are very well known for taking it to reach peak human potential but it doesn't mean others who aren't competing aren't injecting themselves with this chit. In fact one of the first questions on those steroids forums when taking HGH/IFG is usually " WILL I GET A BIG GUT IF I TAKE 1 CYCLE". Then you have a bunch of people with random beliefs of how much you should cycle to minimize it's side effects.

People who take PEDS come in all shapes and sizes. Weight isn't a determination. The issue with HGH is that it's expensive so most people won't have access to it. I know a few people who take HGH/IFG as hobbyist lifters that are 200lbs.

But again, it's believed that a combination of drugs, the length of time taking it, the amount, the number of cycles and how your body responds to it that may increase the like hood of looking like a turtle shell.

Go look at Dorian Yates in the early 90s and then look at the in early 80s. That's when it become highly popular. That's why the Golden Era of BB and modern BB aren't compared

In a combination of drugs that does it. How it gets from point A to point B is the unknown. Of course Olympians are very well known for taking it to reach peak human potential but it doesn't mean others who aren't competing aren't injecting themselves with this chit. In fact one of the first questions on those steroids forums when taking HGH/IFG is usually " WILL I GET A BIG GUT IF I TAKE 1 CYCLE". Then you have a bunch of people with random beliefs of how much you should cycle to minimize it's side effects.

People who take PEDS come in all shapes and sizes. Weight isn't a determination. The issue with HGH is that it's expensive so most people won't have access to it. I know a few people who take HGH/IFG as hobbyist lifters that are 200lbs.

But again, it's believed that a combination of drugs, the length of time taking it, the amount, the number of cycles and how your body responds to it that may increase the like hood of looking like a turtle shell.

I'm not saying that he isn't using this or that. I'm just saying that the pics of his "hgh gut" are ridiculous. Especially since the same gut magically disappeared later.

Other than that we're pretty much on the same page when it comes to steroids and PEDs.

LMFAO....Sherdog use to accuse GSP of roids 24/7...but since his comeback, suddenly Sherdoggers are the biggest GSP fans...LMFAO.

I'm not saying that he isn't using this or that. I'm just saying that the pics of his "hgh gut" are ridiculous. Especially since the same gut magically disappeared later.

Other than that we're pretty much on the same page when it comes to steroids and PEDs.

The gut doesn't disappear, it's looks smaller when you breath in(or bigger if you breath out) or use your muscles to suck it in. Ronnie Coleman and other Bodybuilders used breathing techniques to minimize it's appearance on stage. Obviously the bigger the gut the harder it is to hide.

But to be clear I am not accusing GSP of taking HGH.

gsp-hgh-gut.3461491

Last edited:
Back