Colby’s Front Kick

he uses dat to get kick just to get his opponent to move backwards till they hit the cage so he can proceed to cage fuk em there and take them down to score points.his whole stand up vs dos anjos was go forward no matter what. throw enough to be a threat ,take the punishment but get the fighter to the cage as soon as possible.similar to khabibs aproach

he uses dat to get kick just to get his opponent to move backwards till they hit the cage so he can proceed to cage fuk em there and take them down to score points.his whole stand up vs dos anjos was go forward no matter what. throw enough to be a threat ,take the punishment but get the fighter to the cage as soon as possible.similar to khabibs aproach
Different styles but both effective at the goal of making it an ugly grappling match. Khabib is in my 3 favorite fighters so i appreciate what chaos does as well

i appreciate colbys endurance.khabib is the one i find much more entertaining cause for first 3 rounds he really wants to break u n finish u.he is not successful everytime but he tries

This guy is much better than the other Colby posters.

He's so obviously ridiculous that it works, just like Colby's gimmick.

The guy is entertaining to a point... But is the guy people want to see face first on the Octagon floor.

I am an expert of front kicks , so my opinion should end the debate that everyone has been thinking about for weeks now.

Here are the official front kick rankings based on power, technique, balance, accuracy, etc..

1)Steven Seagal
2)Diaz Brothers
3)Colby Covington
4) 2 Brazil guys that front kicked Vitor Belfort but I can't remember the name of. They were students of Steven Seagal

I am an expert of front kicks , so my opinion should end the debate that everyone has been thinking about for weeks now.

Here are the official front kick rankings based on power, technique, balance, accuracy, etc..

1)Steven Seagal
2)Diaz Brothers
3)Colby Covington
4) 2 Brazil guys that front kicked Vitor Belfort but I can't remember the name of. They were students of Steven Seagal

Switch Seagul and Colby, I think Colby is expert now, have you watched his fights at all??

How is one guys front kick different than another's? You look at the quality of the technique, not the potential for a follow up. That's like saying one person's jab is so much better than another's because they use it to set up a straight but another guy doesn't do that so his isn't as good even though the second fighter has picture perfect technique

Goddamn, Vitor has to want to crawl under a rock forever after two HL front-kick finishes.

This is the first kick you learn at any karate school, the simplest kick. Its like losing to a jab.

I dunno about saying Colby’s front kick is like a jab, it’s like a jab with a spaceship attached to it

Last edited:
Who did Cerrone stop with a front kick? I know he hurt Jim Miller bad with a teep to the body in their fight but i dont recall him ever finishing anyone with it
Your right. He technically finished Jim with it, but the ref fucked up and thought it was a low blow. Jim was finished twice in that fight.

Nothing special about his front kick. His real power shot is in his hug.

Back