Colby’s Front Kick

Agreed, just a basic teep.

The lengths people will go to, just to brag about a fighter.

Next I'll be talking about Nick Diaz's inside low kick.

I don’t really think you can compare nick Diaz kicks to Colby’s? One is much harder than the other I’ll let you guess which one (Colby’s)

Thanks man. His kicks really are pretty hard
The Tito Ortiz is me disagreeing with you. Its nice to see Colby using the front kick as one of his weapons, great move for distractions, but to say he has a more advanced version than machia is just pure blasphemy.

Colby has one of the most underrated Front Kicks.

His front kicks do several things at once:

-Gas opponents
-damage livers
-set up for takedowns

I think this is one area where he is severely underrated
i think it could use a little work. i might have someone in mind.
PpePlsF.gif

The Tito Ortiz is me disagreeing with you. Its nice to see Colby using the front kick as one of his weapons, great move for distractions, but to say he has a more advanced version than machia is just pure blasphemy.

What?? Why are you changing your mind now? Reread your post you were agreeing with me

Nothing special about his front kick. Cerrone has finished a guy with his. Fairly standard kick.

Who did Cerrone stop with a front kick? I know he hurt Jim Miller bad with a teep to the body in their fight but i dont recall him ever finishing anyone with it

Agreed, just a basic teep.

The lengths people will go to, just to brag about a fighter.

Next I'll be talking about Nick Diaz's inside low kick.
if it's that easy wouldn't everyone be getting knocked out with front kicks... indeed it's a basic kick but there are levels to it

Machida is like a 9000 compare to Colby's 900

if it's that easy wouldn't everyone be getting knocked out with front kicks... indeed it's a basic kick but there are levels to it

Machida is like a 9000 compare to Colby's 900

Have you ever seen Colby kick? He kicks harder than joe rogane and that’s pretty impressive

What?? Why are you changing your mind now? Reread your post you were agreeing with me
Changing my mind now? Where and when did I agree with you?

you got agree with you with the Tito Ortiz face post?

Changing my mind now? Where and when did I agree with you?

you got agree with you with the Tito Ortiz face post?

I’ve read Sherdog for years, you don’t post a Tito face unless you concur with the poster

I’ve read Sherdog for years, you don’t post a Tito face unless you concur with the poster
I've read sherdog since it birthed

You don't post a Tito Ortiz anything unless you know for sure it's pure blasphemy

Trolling used to be an art form.

Back