Cogar's Chin ?

Bowel-forged Stool

Manlet belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do I have to spell it out?

Screen-Shot-2016-01-19-at-8.52.13-PM-e1453254988755.png

Dude got a neck tat just to show where his neck begins, for he has no chin.

Man if Garbrandt had a Lineker-esque chin.

Could you imagine?

Never a good sign when you get KTFOd stiff so early in your career.

Last edited:
Cody should have had to fight people like Lineker, Rivera, Morais or Dodson before getting a rematch.

He got a title shit after beating Mizugaki

Cody should have had to fight people like Lineker, Rivera, Morais or Dodson before getting a rematch.

I actually think there is a high percentage he loses to those guys and for some odd reason I think Dodson would beat Cody

I actually think there is a high percentage he loses to those guys and for some odd reason I think Dodson would beat Cody
Me too... thats why i want to see it ..

Cody and Alpha Male get on my tits

Excited for this fight! Can’t wait!

UFC wants a pretty boy champion that’s why he skipped earning his way up. He was gifted a rematch after being knocked dead. Not like it was a razor thin split decision fight where the “fans” demanded they do it again.

Who you got? Definition of a 50/50 fight IMO and as much as I like Cody (sue me) I think TJ is better and KOs him again.

Exactly the same. Rooting for Cody, but TJ has the more diverse skill set, with more weapons to win.

Cody will have to catch him with something huge to win.

Le'shaw will be testing CoGar's chin again, victor will fight Trious or RyJudo for the Flyship of the world.

Exactly the same. Rooting for Cody, but TJ has the more diverse skill set, with more weapons to win.

Cody will have to catch him with something huge to win.
But the possibility is there and i hope for it. Outside of McGregor does anyone have hands as good as Garbrandt? That's nothing to play with

Back