Cogar's Chin ?

TJ's chin isn't exactly made of steel either

Sitting in the pocket there's none better than Cody.
TJ is too smart to go there though. He's going to fight long and another head kick is going to do the damage.

TJ is a humble man, honest. Cody is a mean man and untrustworthy. Preferable karma is with TJ.

But the possibility is there and i hope for it. Outside of McGregor does anyone have hands as good as Garbrandt? That's nothing to play with

100%

Codys SPEED is also a variable here.

I think he's actually faster than TJ, but Dillashaw has better movement & angles, and delivers his shots from a variety of unpredictable stances.

ohh-gif.gif

I have a sneaking suspicion you started this thread just so you could say that line..lol

{<jordan}

Exactly the same. Rooting for Cody, but TJ has the more diverse skill set, with more weapons to win.

Cody will have to catch him with something huge to win.
something like the shot he landed at the end of the 1st?

UFC wants a pretty boy champion that’s why he skipped earning his way up. He was gifted a rematch after being knocked dead. Not like it was a razor thin split decision fight where the “fans” demanded they do it again.
I think you could make a strong argument that TJ was saved by the bell in the first round. Both of these guys are studs in their weight class.

UFC wants a pretty boy champion that’s why he skipped earning his way up. He was gifted a rematch after being knocked dead. Not like it was a razor thin split decision fight where the “fans” demanded they do it again.
While TJ had to fight Assuncao and Lineker to get a rematch after "losing" his title by split decision

I think you could make a strong argument that TJ was saved by the bell in the first round. Both of these guys are studs in their weight class.
And dudes get full mounted seconds before the bell rings. Tough shit, not TJs problem.

Back