CoGar wants Trius next

I wonder if he's looking to move down to 125 or bait MM to move up. If he's looking to move down, then I'm all for it. If he's trying to get MM to move up, then that's a weak move.

In any event, I think TJ beats Cody and spoils the plan.

Quite pathetic that you are still attempting "Trius" to be picked up when you've failed for the last hundred times.

<{clintugh}>

I was expecting photos of a hot cougar in a prius......Then this garbage smh.....

CoGar wants Trius

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

ts should be banned on general principal

Its about Trius moving up.

Hes going to beat Anderson's record and defend his title 10x and then move up to 135

Not knocking it, but what the fuck is a mental coach? Are they unlicensed psychologist, or med school drop outs who've found a niche?

Are you a marketing shill or something? Trying so hard to push these ridiculous names.

You act like Cody is a huge guy lol, he's not even a big bantamweight. If he can make 125 why the hell not make that fight?
Did you see Cody next to Cruz? He is thicker than Cruz, same height as Cruz. In fact tell me three guys bigger than him at BW?

Your thread titles always find a way to make me cringe...Trius will never fucking catch on.

CoGar walks at 146 lbs and said he can go down to 125. He also wants to give Domachenko Cruz a rematch while at it.

Cant blame Garbrandt for wanting a money-superfight. But please, someone closer to your size!!!

It's not really a money fight, in fairness.

Johnson's PPVs seem to bomb and I doubt the UFC see any value in putting on that fight; other than Garbrandt being a dual Champion.

If Cody could actually make 125 he might be the guy to bring interest to the division. After seeing how he tooled Cruz, I think he puts DJ to sleep honestly.

No one cares about cringey ass Mighty Midget.

Hhahahahahhahah cringey ass Midget he says ahahhahaha loled

Good one, but I don't want to see CoGar go down to 125. There are plenty of fun fights at 135 for him and an attempt at 145 would be fun to witness (though he'd be a bit short for the weight class I feel...). 125 is a division he'd just dominate way to easily. No point in that.

Back