CoGar wants Trius next

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know @aubreymarcus he is the CEO of @onnit, and one of the wisest dudes I know. He was my mental coach prior to my title fight, and really helped prepare me to give the best performance of my life. Check out the latest Aubrey Marcus Podcast where we talk about that fight, and I discuss what's next after TJ. (hint: I want to find out how Mighty the Mouse is...)

King C

Excelente threado, friendo!!

CoGar is smart about working with a mental coach. We have seen how mental games affect some fighters and he passed the Cruz test with flying colors.

If Cody could actually make 125 he might be the guy to bring interest to the division. After seeing how he tooled Cruz, I think he puts DJ to sleep honestly.

No one cares about cringey ass Mighty Midget.

Mini Mouse would get murked! What on earth would he have to offer Cody seriously. Cody just dominated the guy who tossed him around like a baby.

CoGar wants Trius

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

So you figured out a way to use "CoGar" and "Trius" in the same thread title, TS?

<mma4><Gordonhat>

Cant blame Garbrandt for wanting a money-superfight. But please, someone closer to your size!!!

Cant blame Garbrandt for wanting a money-superfight. But please, someone closer to your size!!!
You act like Cody is a huge guy lol, he's not even a big bantamweight. If he can make 125 why the hell not make that fight?

Cody would put mm to sleep.

Anyone think Cody got the speed advantage there? Def got power and really good timing displayed in all his fights. But mm is fast, I think Cody could be faster.

I like how he is totally over looking tj!

I am to. Can't wait for Cody to put a beating on him!

Yeah, calling out the champ in the weight class below is so alpha...team alpha.

Yeah, calling out the champ in the weight class below is so alpha...team alpha.

To be fair, FW division is kind of a mess. There are 2 "champs" who do not seem to be to eager to fight each other. I would not be surprised if Aldo gets injured again.

Would be a dope fight. He's gotta beat TJ first.

I wanna be ballsy and pick Cody by KO/TKO against them both. Let's see this.

Back