Cody sucks as a coach

Snake tactics are underhanded, but undeniably effective.

The Snake does what it does best...

Slithering through the grass, maneuvering on it's belly,
positioning itself for a deadly strike!

Dillasnake by Cobra bite!

Cody is a good fighter he is as green as grass when it comes to being a coach and at 25years its not like the relative kid has a shit ton of experience

Looks like he's too obsessed with talking shit to TJ
and doesn't concentrate as much as he should on his team.

Allready 0-3 with another loss looming, cause Kraus is for real.

He'd better cool his hot head and pay attention to the team,
or else he's gonna be embarassed as a coach,
worse than Rampage or Koscheck.

Worst coach in history of show IMO

Looks like he's too obsessed with talking shit to TJ
and doesn't concentrate as much as he should on his team.

Allready 0-3 with another loss looming, cause Kraus is for real.

He'd better cool his hot head and pay attention to the team,
or else he's gonna be embarassed as a coach,
worse than Rampage or Koscheck.
That, and his team picks were nonsense from the go. I don't know what on Earth criteria that guy was basing his picks on, lol, acting like he knows how to use a notepad while interviewing each pre-selection.

Not everyone is cut out to coach

His bigger issue is he picked the worst of the bunch

This. Once picks were made, I mentioned that his team could easily be swept. It honestly shows to me that he doesn't have much IQ when it comes to analyzing matchups.

There are those fighters that later become great coaches. At this point, it doesn't look like he will be one of them. The guy is young and who knows. Whatever the case, not every fighter needs to become a coach.

It's almost like TJ's some sort of high level athlete who's done training at the highest level for a long time, while Cody really hasn't.

That, and his team picks were nonsense from the go. I don't know what on Earth criteria that guy was basing his picks on, lol, acting like he knows how to use a notepad while interviewing each pre-selection.

He picked alpha male looking agressive stupid guys who just wanna bang!

Like himself!

Snake tactics are underhanded, but undeniably effective.

From what I witnessed...Pitting a teammate against another for the advantage, and telling that guy that's on your team that it's A-ok to fuck his teammate over for pure selfishness...Is snakery. They are doing everything they accuse TJ of doing...Oh the sweet sweet hypocrisy.

If anything, this whole thing has highlighted that alpha phail are as much if not more snakey than TJ. They are seriously acting and looking the fools.

Last edited:
He's still just a 25 year old kid. He's a champ but a lot of the fighers this season have more experience than him. I agree though. I'm impressed with TJ's dedication to the fighters on his team.
Yup. 90% of these fighters have forgotten more about fighting then he knows atm.

cody is there to "HANGGGGING WITH THE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZ"

but seriously though, TJ is super hands on and is helping the guys on his team.

There's a lot to criticize, but Cody staying out of the corner is the right move.

He's at all of the fights so it's not as if you can claim he just doesn't care. Sub-Rampage level advice isn't what would turn the tide for his fighters. Unfortunately, I don't think his coaches' style is meshing with most of the team either.

Last edited:
Back