• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cody Garbrandt vs Devison Figiueredo for UFC 300

Who Wins?

• Cody Garbrandt

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Devison Figiueredo

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
If Cody's really back, this will be fireworks. Otherwise, Figgy by KO sometime in R1.

I voted Cody.

For fun.
Probably gets brutally koed

And another thing to add, I don't know why he didn't try to get a Dominick Cruz rematch. Worst case scenario he'd lose a decision. Fig could KO him BADLY
pretty obvious why. Nothing can top his first performance, so he has nothing to gain

he is much faster and has more KO power, and Figgy has a tendency to not protect his chin...

Figgy hits damn hard and has a rock solid chin. He sure didn't look slow to me against Font either.

What it comes down to for me is that I don't trust Garbrandt against good competition. Why? Because he literally hasn't beaten anyone of note since he beat Cruz for the title damn near 7 years ago and Figgy showed against Font that he's still at least near the top of his game.

Moreno of all people sat Fig on his ass repeatedly. Cody hitting him would definitely do the same, if not KO him.

If Cody's losing it's because of his poor defences, just like usual.

Garbrandt can't keep Figgy from touching his chin, and we're going to see how cracked it really is.

Seems like the the majority is going with Figgy, I will take Cogar for the upset performance once again.

That's simply untrue. A highlight reel KO could definitely trump that. I don't think you remember that fight well
You're dense. It was Cody's best career performance, and the only time he truly was at the top.

Sure he could technically land the KO of the century, but most probably he's not topping that performance.

fig. Is old. I can see Cody winning this fight. And I might bet in it if he’s a huge dog.

I would still be pleased if I’m wrong thinking Cody was going to win

Back