• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cody Garbrandt vs Devison Figiueredo for UFC 300

Who Wins?

• Cody Garbrandt

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Devison Figiueredo

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Figgy is going to destroy cody.

Figgy is a Dwarf amongst midgets, He seems to just hit harder than anyone else his size.

Cody looked awesome in his last fight but he's so inconsistent i can't pick him

Stupid waste of a fight for figgy. He's already getting towards the end of his career, and he needs to make each fight count if he wants a shot at the title. Font was ranked in the top 10 and now he's fighting a washed unranked Garbrandt. Makes zero sense.

Good fight, both guys are pretty similar sized. Garbrandt probably should've been 125. Figgy gets a fight to show what he can do. Champ vs Champ, well former ones. Okay not bad.

Figgy takes this in dominant fashion. Cody been struggling with low level fights recently. This is too far beyond his level at this point in his career.

Btw Figureido taking pretty good fights at bantamweight so far, good for his career

That seems like an epic mismatch.

I hope someone is kind enough to paint the floor red on 300.

UFC probably thinks this fight is going to be a banger and someone is getting finished which might be the case. I like it.

Stupid waste of a fight for figgy. He's already getting towards the end of his career, and he needs to make each fight count if he wants a shot at the title. Font was ranked in the top 10 and now he's fighting a washed unranked Garbrandt. Makes zero sense.
Everyone ahead of Cody in the rankings is booked except Sandhagen. Cody is on a 2 fight win streak and does still have some name value.

Wait I was looking at the wrong rankings lol I meant everyone ahead of Fig.

Some will say this fight doesn’t make sense but Cody hasn’t slept since December 11th 2021.

He’s agreed to this fight so he can finally get some shut-eye. I think this fight will give him serious REM sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back