Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're either born with it or you aren't bro. My advice get more tattoos . I didn't say you were a loser, i just said you were a dork,nothing wrong with being a dork.
You’re a waste of space kid and you call me a dork lol pathetic

You’re a waste of space kid and you call me a dork lol pathetic
Im a waste of space? You are a fucking dork dude, that is not in question. Now fuck off with your weak ass responses.....nerd. Is that your fortnite character? Cute.

Why are people ruining their bodies with such tattoos?

A chest or upper arm tattoo is okay. But tattooing your hand or neck? Never understand why people would do that.

Are they convinced they won't ever have to look for a job again?

Where did you even got that?
I met bosses of huge companies that have full sleeves

Where did you even got that?
I met bosses of huge companies that have full sleeves
If you have a bigass neck tattoo and apply for a corporate or gouvernment job, people will judge you, like it or not. It also applies to most fields too.

I'm not saying you can't get a job, but it's going to be harder than if you don't have any.

Jesus Christ, that is an awful tattoo. I bet she's a Sherdogger.

Handjobs are retarded. Why the hell would you want a handjob when jerking it urself is far better and blowjobs>>>>>>

So both sides are the bandwagon? You are dumb dude. I don't care for tattoos, but i don't get my panties in a bunch about them like you do. I made a comment you got butthurt. Read my posts i am my own one man bandwagon. View attachment 422547

I stand corrected, I didn't know I was corresponding with a regular mother fuckin michaelangelo

I stand corrected, I didn't know I was corresponding with a regular mother fuckin michaelangelo
I appreciate the comparison, i guess my words can sometimes paint a masterpiece to the reader. Next time you insult someones post though maybe try using a famous writer or something, just throwing that out there.

Mark my words some day the next generation growing up are going to see all of their uncool parents and teachers sporting sleeves and the cool thing will not to get tattoos. Tattoos will just be a means of dating yourself from the younger generation.

Harder for her to see if she's got feces on her hand now.

Clearly a cover-up. If not,way too much black and shitty design.

A3SY6SXEJMEG5TMYQJ3MFZOMPM.jpg

When people say you shoudn’t judge a book by its cover, they aren’t talking about cody’s wife

If they break up and she's jerking off some other dude and he nuts on the baby's face. Not cool she should have thought about these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back