Cody’s wife’s new tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you don’t have any experience. A mature person dosen’t call other people retarded and assume that they’re better than them. You sound pretty immature and considering you’re an older guy that’s a bit sad honestly
Retarded post, full of sensitivity, and other effeminate undertones. Stop being so fucking sad bro.

You’re a proper idiot just like that other guy I was refering to
Drink some tea and chill out Buzz Killington.
XlkQhba.gif
and lol at Fortnite, proper dork you are guvna.

Drink some tea and chill out Buzz Killington.
XlkQhba.gif
and lol at Fortnite, proper dork you are guvna.
Yeah you must be so cool bro. Teach me to be as cool as you please. I must be such a loser for playing fortnite

All good I guess till you see a load running down your babies face...I suspect old neck tats then loses it, beats her up and he's the next one up on domestic violence charges

Yeah you must be so cool bro. Teach me to be as cool as you please. I must be such a loser for playing fortnite
You're either born with it or you aren't bro. My advice get more tattoos . I didn't say you were a loser, i just said you were a dork,nothing wrong with being a dork.

Sherdog is full of the older range of people so it really doesn't surprise me to know there are so many ignorant fools on here that are way too worried about what others do. It's the "get off my lawn" mentality
Yeah well I think you’re struggling to understand the internet. We come here for entertainment. Leaving a comment saying “that shit is stupid” isn’t by any means someone being worried about what she is doing. After most of us leave this thread we aren’t going to think about it again.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not sure why you felt the need to be defensive. I could care less about tattoos. Just telling you that they no longer automatically preclude people from consideration for well paying jobs

Why dont you tatted badasses cry some more. Has nothing to do with being old, some of us just aren't retarded sheep.

Except you're acting like a retarded sheep right now. You're jumping on the anti tattoo bandwagon. You've come to this argument ill equipped with an iq of low 70's

I guess she doesn’t have to work for a living anymore

Except you're acting like a retarded sheep right now. You're jumping on the anti tattoo bandwagon. You've come to this argument ill equipped with an iq of low 70's
So both sides are the bandwagon? You are dumb dude. I don't care for tattoos, but i don't get my panties in a bunch about them like you do. I made a comment you got butthurt. Read my posts i am my own one man bandwagon. upload_2018-8-17_9-55-11.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back