CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

%2521%2B%2BCOMMON%2BSENSE%2B%252818%2529.jpg

%2521%2BCOMMON%2BSENSE%2B%252821%2529.jpg

%2521%2BMIGRATION%2BCOMMON%2BSENSE%2B%252810%2529.jpg

Agreed. If you want to understand how we got to MS-13, you have to look to our policies in central America during the 70's and 80's.
It's really a shame people fall for the propaganda and disinformation. They allow entertainers and professional charlatens to warp their reality then use them in a fake battle against supposed political opposites.

Like fuck psyops don't work.

It’s the timing. Where were you all 10 years ago? MS-13 have been a notoriously vicious and brutal gang for decades. Trump continues to beat the drum because he knows fear will sell. Here’s a novel thought, why not go after the members we have in the states, label them a terrorist organization and deal with them accordingly.
Oh, I was totally pro MS13 10 years ago.
<JagsKiddingMe>

You can arrest the members already here and prevent more from coming at the same time.

Agenda? Sure the mainstream media has an agenda but so does trump.

This honoring of victims of ms13 was purely agenda.

Trump is trying to make people believe that most illegals are gangsters, murders, and rapist...He did this to push the narrative....LMFAO, if you actually think trump cares about those people and their families...He just knows its easy political points for his base.

LMFAO @ OP pushing Trumps agenda and being a shill.

He reminds me of israel shills.

Not like Trump wouldn’t use 5-12 year old minors as politic pa me to get money for his border wall or create the right amount of fodder his base will need for mid term elections.

Trumps entire reason for being, his entirely tinny ego rests in getting the wall funded. Forget the money coming from Mexico as he’s stopped using that line because his base has accepted paying for it.

Is there anyone on Trump's team with a defense of the signing the pictures thing? That's fucking weird.

It's a little odd, but I'm sure it's just meant to be somewhat of a personal promise never to forget them, and work to correct the problem that got them killed.

I don't see the problem if the families don't. Sure, it's a bit odd, but who cares? I doubt the intention was to simply give them an autograph.

Agenda? Sure the mainstream media has an agenda but so does trump.

This honoring of victims of ms13 was purely agenda.

Trump is trying to make people believe that most illegals are gangsters, murders, and rapist...He did this to push the narrative....LMFAO, if you actually think trump cares about those people and their families...He just knows its easy political points for his base.

LMFAO @ OP pushing Trumps agenda and being a shill.

He reminds me of israel shills.

So if someone agrees with Trump that makes them a shill? I guess that makes you a shill for MS-13, and for the Obama era abuse of immigrant children at detention centers.

In late May, the American Civil Liberties Union announced that it had obtained thousands of government documents that showed evidence of “the pervasive abuse and neglect of unaccompanied immigrant children detained by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection” during the Obama presidency, from 2009 through 2014.

“These documents provide a glimpse into a federal immigration enforcement system marked by brutality and lawlessness,” Mitra Ebadolahi, ACLU Border Litigation Project staff attorney, said in a report about the abuses. “All human beings deserve to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their immigration status — and children, in particular, deserve special protection.”
Source

So if someone agrees with Trump that makes them a shill? I guess that makes you a shill for MS-13, and for the Obama era abuse of immigrant children at detention centers.

Source
He's a shill because he's making it seem as trump isn't pushing an agenda...As if, it's only the mainstream media, and trump is such a good guy.

Fuck MS-13...There Im not shill......

Obama never separated kids from their parents when they had just crossed the border, which is the discussion here.

That sucks what happened under Obama...Some of the unaccompanied minors were used a Slaves for Corporations...The system was overwhelmed so they cut corners.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/trafficked-in-america/

Here's the link if you truly care, which I know you don't since you're a partisan hack...basically the were slaves and the American Corporations got no punishment since they denied that they knew the contractors had done this.

Obama fucked up here, those unaccompanied minors should've been protected way more...but atleast he never separated kids from their parents like Trump.

Is there anyone on Trump's team with a defense of the signing the pictures thing? That's fucking weird.
Haven't looked into it, but I think it's only "weird" if the parents think it's "weird". Those of us whose kids weren't killed should have fuck all to say about it.

Obama never separated kids from their parents when they had just crossed the border, which is the discussion here.

I'm seen no evidence for this claim. Could you please provide a source?

2. Flores agreement has already been violated and Trump through his EO is trying to over turn it.

In what way has FSA been violated?

And no, Trump is not trying to "over turn it". The EO is proposing to keep the FSA intact except to modify it so that families can be kept together. Here is the text directly from the EO:

(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Shut in virgin right wingers are experts on criminal gangs now?

Lucky you guys don't leave the house so you never have to interact with the scary MS13 flooding the streets.

In what way has FSA been violated?

And no, Trump is not trying to "over turn it". The EO is proposing to keep the FSA intact except to modify it so that families can be kept together. Here is the text directly from the EO:

(e) The Attorney General shall promptly file a request with the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California to modify the Settlement Agreement in Flores v. Sessions, CV 85-4544 (“Flores settlement”), in a manner that would permit the Secretary, under present resource constraints, to detain alien families together throughout the pendency of criminal proceedings for improper entry or any removal or other immigration proceedings.

Children have been detained longer than 20 days and right now the average is 57 days therefore a violation. Trump has already asked the courts to forego the incarceration time limit now that the children are with their parents as getting them through the system will take longe than 20 days. If Trump just added more Judges like Cruz and others had suggested this would be a much easier thing to deal with.

Shut in virgin right wingers are experts on criminal gangs now?

Lucky you guys don't leave the house so you never have to interact with the scary MS13 flooding the streets.

Are liberal victims really that triggered about a wall?

Back