CNN Bimbo host Brooke Baldwin is either stupid or a liar

My whole life, I have dealt with people telling me I am too white and seem to think I should look and act like this.
then you sir, should express yourself in any way that makes you feel comfortable and genuine and true to your ethnicity.
bhR0qGc.gif

go hither and make margaritas por favor..

her she is again being over confident in her ignorance and looking like a fool because of it

really goes to show that the democrats are getting their information from people who have no idea wtf they are talking about.

"wrong information voters" is a good term for these people

But info wars is so much better.

So...does the partisanship run so deep on this forum that
But info wars is so much better.

This woman has been nominated for the highest honor in journalism...TWICE. Accept it. It's pathetic.

It's quite possible that Brooke Baldwin got her position at CNN by spreading her legs.

At least she doesnt make 5 terrible threads a day. Unlike some people.
Hey, his threads are great!
Just... they're, great. Yes, that's the word.
*just got to check my dictionary here to be sure*

Nope, the word I wanted to use was "deplorable".

You should be embarrassed by the way you were going off in the other thread acting like you are on the side of Hispanics. Not all of us Hispanics feel the same way and most of us that are legal don't like illegal immigration and want it stopped. We don't need you to be our hero.
Oh Shit!

She's a complete shill for Shillery. She's there because she's a pretty face and will repeat whatever her handlers tell her to. One of the worst "personalities" on CNN, and that says a lot.

She's a complete shill for Shillery. She's there because she's a pretty face and will repeat whatever her handlers tell her to. One of the worst "personalities" on CNN, and that says a lot.

Sounds no different than all the chicks on Fox News.

You should be embarrassed by the way you were going off in the other thread acting like you are on the side of Hispanics. Not all of us Hispanics feel the same way and most of us that are legal don't like illegal immigration and want it stopped. We don't need you to be our hero.

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

lol. deflect, deflect, deflect in this threads.

"b-bu-bu-but fox news and infowars"

how many people post polls taken on infowars to show which candidate is leading?

At least she doesnt make 5 terrible threads a day. Unlike some people.

because somehow making threads on here is equivalent to a journalist on a major news network giving faulty information about a thing like this which she should know.

I really enjoyed the smug way she questioned it, as if Trump was the one who didn't know what he was talking about.

Maybe she should've fact checked it, before running her mouth.

Back