CNN Bimbo host Brooke Baldwin is either stupid or a liar

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Claiming Trump is wrong because congress already has term limits.

lmao. Fucking pathetic. And this bitch almost won a peabody. AHhaHAHAHAHAHAhaaha. Got her bachelors in journalism from the good ol' tarheels too. hahahaa. U NC probably going to fly the flag half mast this week out of pure shame.

At least she doesnt make 5 terrible threads a day. Unlike some people.

It takes a special kind of stupid to pose this as if she might have been lying there, as in trying to tell a lie that would convince people of an untruth. When you typed out the thread title, did you actually think that she was possibly trying to pass that off as the truth while knowing it was a lie?

Seriously, that is one of the dumbest things I have read in my entire life. Really, really, really remarkably dumb.

It's as if you just dropped a boulder on top of a drinking glass that you had mistaken for your house.

It takes a special kind of stupid to pose this as if she might have been lying there, as in trying to tell a lie that would convince people of an untruth. When you typed out the thread title, did you actually think that she was possibly trying to pass that off as the truth while knowing it was a lie?

Seriously, that is one of the dumbest things I have read in my entire life. Really, really, really remarkably dumb.

Yeah. Like Brooke Baldwin levels of dumb.

It's as if you just dropped a boulder on top of a drinking glass that you had mistaken for your house.
Way to defend her. Gee, you really showed how great CNN is.

Are you smart enough to be embarrassed though? That's the real question here.
You should be embarrassed by the way you were going off in the other thread acting like you are on the side of Hispanics. Not all of us Hispanics feel the same way and most of us that are legal don't like illegal immigration and want it stopped. We don't need you to be our hero.

Pausing the show to fact check the hammer smashing was worse.

mas tequila, no?
19638548.jpg

her she is again being over confident in her ignorance and looking like a fool because of it

really goes to show that the democrats are getting their information from people who have no idea wtf they are talking about.

"wrong information voters" is a good term for these people

Last edited:

Are you offended TS gave you an extra choice in the thread title?

You should be embarrassed by the way you were going off in the other thread acting like you are on the side of Hispanics. Not all of us Hispanics feel the same way and most of us that are legal don't like illegal immigration and want it stopped. We don't need you to be our hero.
So you're saying you want term limits on Sheriff Joe. Gotcha.

Amen

That's obviously not a lie. She just has no idea wtf she is talking about.

Back