C'mon guys Conor isn't ducking anyone.

What does this have to do with me?

I don't wanna see that fight because I like competitive fights. And there's no way CM Punk would trash talk Conor out the building.

He didn’t say anything remotely interesting during the build up to his entire UFC debut. Without Vince McMahon pulling the strings he didn’t have much interesting to say. I guess he needed a script.

Doesnt work like that way.

Obviously Conor needs to accept he won't ever make that money again but he isn't going to take his pay before the fight that he was getting.

Who knows what conor's actually asking for, maybe wme are just being fuckwits and expect him to finish his contract.. They know themselves that his next fight will be huge, Conor also knows that and probably wants more knowing if he loses his stock drops huge.

ya i agree with you on that it makes sense....conor probably knows if he loses like you said his stock drops, i also think ever since he got a taste of the mayweather type of money its gotten to his head somewhat and now he feels he's worth more than anyone on the roster. which from a company stand point if he can draw in the crowd and ppv numbers then they would be willing to come to some type of agreement on pay.

the thing is conors been out for awhile is his star power still there or hasn't dwindled abit, or will they market his come back real good that the hype train will start up again and he'll bring in big ppv numbers....really who knows until they announce his next fight.

Conor believes he can make more money by not fighting, holding out, than by fighting. It's his career, and if this works out for him, more power to him. But as a fight fan, why would you spend your time caring about a fighter who doesn't fight? Move on. Do you spend your time rooting for the players on your favorite NFL team who are holding out, or do you watch the players who decide to play?

Back