C'mon guys Conor isn't ducking anyone.

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I believe this whole Conor situation boils down to money. I think Conor is ready to fight when the ufc are ready to do business. I believe Conor did step up to fight Edgar, but he would of likely wanted big money which the ufc might not of been able to offer (short notice fight). How anyone thinks he's ducking Tony or Khabib is just plain dumb. The guy fought Aldo, went up and fought Alvarez, was willing to fight RDA, and most recently faced he greatest boxer ever in a whole different SPORT. Conor clearly values himself high right now, and I think his demands are way higher than the ufc are willing to pay, especially in a fight against Tony. I think all parties are preying for Khabib to win to set up a huge Russian event so that way they can pay Conor. I think we will only ever see Conor now is big big fights because he has clearly priced himself out of any bog standared fights. The ufc created this beast so they only have themselves to blame. Conor was never gonna come back from a £70m fight for buttons.

Conor: I'd fight Edgar for 30 million

Also Conor: I stepped up to fight Edgar

Waiting for the right fight and realistically he's in no rush. He also knows he'll get slept by Ferguson or Khabib.

Your right he's not ducking Anyone he's ducking everyone in that he's left combat fighting behind. "Thanks for the cheddar" glad y'all bought moneymqc

If you think Aldo and Alvarez proposed the same threat as Khabib and Ferg then it's surprising you have the mental capacity to know how to tie your shoes.

If you think Aldo and Alvarez proposed the same threat as Khabib and Ferg then it's surprising you have the mental capacity to know how to tie your shoes.

Conor would slap the head of Ferguson, I agree with Khabib tho.

I believe this whole Conor situation boils down to money. I think Conor is ready to fight when the ufc are ready to do business. I believe Conor did step up to fight Edgar, but he would of likely wanted big money which the ufc might not of been able to offer (short notice fight). How anyone thinks he's ducking Tony or Khabib is just plain dumb. The guy fought Aldo, went up and fought Alvarez, was willing to fight RDA, and most recently faced he greatest boxer ever in a whole different SPORT. Conor clearly values himself high right now, and I think his demands are way higher than the ufc are willing to pay, especially in a fight against Tony. I think all parties are preying for Khabib to win to set up a huge Russian event so that way they can pay Conor. I think we will only ever see Conor now is big big fights because he has clearly priced himself out of any bog standared fights. The ufc created this beast so they only have themselves to blame. Conor was never gonna come back from a £70m fight for buttons.

The money excuse is bad. He would make a ton of money fighting Ferguson. If he isn't willing to fight the contenders because of money then he shouldn't be champion.

I don t know
It s getting hard to take him seriously
He made 145 at the beginning of his ufc career and he still looked horrible at the weigh in
He is still the « champion » at 155 but never wanted to fight against Khabib and tony but suddenly he want Frankie on short notice at 145?
Conor lies all the time to look better I think it s just an another lie on his part
He never wanted Frankie before and he sure as hell look like he never want to cross path with Tony and Khabib

He's beat them so now it was easy.

I don t know
It s getting hard to take him seriously
He made 145 at the beginning of his ufc career and he still looked horrible at the weigh in
He is still the « champion » at 155 but never wanted to fight against Khabib and tony but suddenly he want Frankie on short notice at 145?
Conor lies all the time to look better I think it s just an another lie on his part
He never wanted Frankie before and he sure as hell look like he never want to cross path with Tony and Khabib

Franky said any weight.

Conor: I'd fight Edgar for 30 million

Also Conor: I stepped up to fight Edgar

ThankYou Sir............. Conor is Playing everyone... Trying to stay relevant. IF HE REALLY WANTED TO FIGHT EDGAR. He would be fighting him.. The rest is smoke and marketing mirrors between him and dana MINDFUKN THE PUBLIC.

I stepped up to fight Edgar

Oh Conor, Conor - Dana must be proud of you. Liar.

Oh and what weight did he mean? He doesn't look like someone who is gonna make 145 quickly (although he did really well with weight cuts).

Well, it’s true and it was always about money after he rocketed into stardom, and who can blame him? Who wouldn’t have done the same if they were in Conor’s shoes? I get that people are salty because of this and that, but it doesn’t change the fact that he is a great fighter and far from a pussy. They tend to forget everything about what happened in the past before the Mayweather circus.

Franky said any weight.
Ok didn t know but that doesn’t change a lot imo
Do you think anybody would be ok with Conor vs Edgar at 155 ?
Conor knew really well he wasn t fighting Edgar
Few weeks ago he was in Amsterdam smoking weed , he never intended to fight Edgar lol
Talk is cheap,he ll be a duck forever due to his constant ducking of worthy lw challengers
I can say I want to fight dc,bones and rumble in the same night but that doesn’t mean I ll do it

This is not boxing and he's not fighting Floyd. Pull your head out.
If you don't think Mcgregor is a global star similar to Mayweather, there's no point debating.

idjut.gif

Back