Closing argument for not allowing BURKAS in Western Identification

Fuck the kkk but I agree 100% it’s a stupid argument, they weren’t wearing clan hoods into supermarkets, banks, driving, job interviews etc.

Off topic: If I ever see a klan rally I’m gonna walk up to them with a smile as if I’m there support their cause. Then try to snatch off one of those hoods and run away laughing. Pretty sure I’d be able to get away with it.

You get either a burka hat or a burka shirt in my USA. Not both.

Off topic: If I ever see a klan rally I’m gonna walk up to them with a smile as if I’m there support their cause. Then try to snatch off one of those hoods and run away laughing. Pretty sure I’d be able to get away with it.

I can’t imagine what they would really do in this day and age, seems like the kkk is insanely watered down compared to their lynching days. I’ve seen a few investigative journalism pieces about the kkk and they mostly come across as clowns. In one of the things I saw, one of them was sort of throwing a bitch fit because he got fuel on his robe, then they couldn’t get their cross to stand up the right way, then when they burned it the fire kept going out. It was pretty funny.

Men are more dangerous drivers than women, that's why insurance companies charge men more than women.

Take a stand
Join the
Burka clan

13564a897584dc6880e26a7b7f5a2ee3

Why is there a picture with a Danish flag in it? Denmark actually has a burka ban in place.

Men are more dangerous drivers than women, that's why insurance companies charge men more than women.

It’s almost like no matter what anybody says you’ll just argue the opposite of it. I guess I’d be doing the same thing if I were a Belgian incel.

It’s almost like no matter what anybody says you’ll just argue the opposite of it. I guess I’d be doing the same thing if I were a Belgian incel.
Yeah it's almost like when people say things I disagree with because I've read up on the subject, I'll voice my disagreement.

Yeah it's almost like when people say things I disagree with because I've read up on the subject, I'll voice my disagreement.

Yeah I bet you get all the best news from America in Belgium lol.

Yeah I bet you get all the best news from America in Belgium lol.
You can access basically any study/article from anywhere in the world. It's called "internet" you sasquatch.

is there even anyone arguing that the burka shouldnt be regulated for security reasons?
Oh, hell yes, there were (not so much in France). Then Europe 2013-2016 happened.

Now it's mostly a strawman.

I'm not sure if it was meant to be, but the KKK holds aren't an example of tolerating citizens covering up their faces. For one thing there are only a few thousands kkk left in America. Second, most people do not tolerate them and even throw bottles at them.

Back