Judge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so you seen this where basically someone can were a sheet over their head

kkk-ku-klux-klan-racists-800x430.jpg

no, not one of those sheets one of these
ecsimgburka01-6467599526438390256-jpg

For government ID such as a driver's license.

So, SAUDI ARABIA finally gave women the right to drive

Here is one luck lady's driver's license.

^ see in saudi arabia where Mecca is located women show their face on ID. No reason it shouldn't be like this world wide.

BONUS CONTENT

Good God Almighty she is a babe.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32233/women-saudi-arabia-celebrate-driving-ban-lifted-frank-camp

CASE CLOSED!!!

PS I am legitimately happy that those women over there take one step up.

Last edited:
They finally built up the tolerance to let women run over innocent people too.

They finally built up the tolerance to let women run over innocent people too.

Well, it is going to be a disaster insurance wise. Every fender bender with a guy the woman will lose unless her father and brother were in the car during the accident....and if that was the case the woman would not be driving anyways.

Well, it is going to be a disaster insurance wise. Every fender bender with a guy the woman will lose unless her father and brother were in the car during the accident....and if that was the case the woman would not be driving anyways.
I agree.

The Saudi government wouldn't be taking these steps if they weren't running out of oil in the long run. Reporting the same amount of oil reserves for over 30 years is not exactly anywhere close to honest. They are realizing if they don't open up to the rest of the world, the royal family will have an economic disaster on their hands.

Ok, so you seen this where basically someone can were a sheet over their head

kkk-ku-klux-klan-racists-800x430.jpg

no, not one of those sheets one of these
ecsimgburka01-6467599526438390256-jpg

For government ID such as a driver's license.

So, SAUDI ARABIA finally gave women the right to drive

Here is one luck lady's driver's license.

^ see in saudi arabia where Mecca is located women show their face on ID. No reason it shouldn't be like this world wide.

BONUS CONTENT

Good God Almighty she is a babe.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32233/women-saudi-arabia-celebrate-driving-ban-lifted-frank-camp

CASE CLOSED!!!

PS I am legitimately happy that those women over there take one step up.

is there even anyone arguing that the burka shouldnt be regulated for security reasons?

is there even anyone arguing that the burka shouldnt be regulated for security reasons?

Ha, this goes perfectly with my post
https://www.thedailybeast.com/georgia-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-restrict-wearing-of-muslim-burqa
"A new bill introduced Tuesday in Georgia’s legislature would prohibit women from wearing a burqa and veil when posing for driver's license photos and include female Muslim garb in the statewide anti-masking statute—originally aimed at Ku Klux Klan members."

Hmmmm.....now what state do I currently reside in???

Is that Tina Fey? If so, WOOD!

I can't wear glasses or a baseball hat in a government issued photo I'd, so this only makes sense

https://www.thedailybeast.com/georgia-lawmaker-introduces-bill-to-restrict-wearing-of-muslim-burqa
"A new bill introduced Tuesday in Georgia’s legislature would prohibit women from wearing a burqa and veil when posing for driver's license photos and include female Muslim garb in the statewide anti-masking statute—originally aimed at Ku Klux Klan members."

what?

im asking......is there anyone who opposes having people remove burkas for ID etc?

It is from the movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, actually pretty good.

what?

im asking......is there anyone who opposes having people remove burkas for ID etc?

Are you saying you don't think any muslims are pushing for this? Why do you think GA would be making a law if people were not trying???

People should be identifiable from their IDs. Not debatable.

Burkhas should be banned anyway, everyone deserves the right to show their face in public unless they're a Greek with snakes for hair

My religion requires I wear a balaclava to banks and government institutions

People should be identifiable from their IDs. Not debatable.

Burkhas should be banned anyway, everyone deserves the right to show their face in public unless they're a Greek with snakes for hair
Eyes. Eyes.

Are you saying you don't think any muslims are pushing for this? Why do you think GA would be making a law if people were not trying???

lol.

lol.

young one.

politicians jump at the opportunity to "stand up for" shit for which there is no real opposition.

Burkas are oppressive and ridiculous. They shouldn’t be allowed in the USA or any western country.

Those klan members (as stupid as they are) are only wearing those during rallies. Not going into banks and airports.

Those klan members (as stupid as they are) are only wearing those during rallies. Not going into banks and airports.

Fuck the kkk but I agree 100% it’s a stupid argument, they weren’t wearing clan hoods into supermarkets, banks, driving, job interviews etc.

Back