International Climate Change Deniers...

Mass suicide is the only thing we could do to save Earth. Anything other than that is a waste of time.
Wait..... so what you are saying is that Putin and those Hamas Fuckos are trying to save the planet??

It all makes sense. Better planet through mass murder.

Anyone in denial at this point is a willfully stupid. Oil company executives are on goddamn video talking about covering up the fact that they're aware of it and oil companies have studied climate change and come to the same conclusions the scientific community has. There's no excuse to not know this if you're gonna have opinions on it and discuss it, this shit is well documented.

I won't even engage with fucking idiots who trout out the same old talking points anymore. "tHe cLiMatE aLwAys ChAngeS." No fucking shit, every available metric of data we have points toward humans having a strong effect on it.

"Big green energy" yes, because the fucking solar panel industry is bigger than the oil industry and we KNOW the oil industry has conspired about many things, from lead in gas to covering up/sowing doubt about human caused climate change.

It seems like winter is being pushed forward over here in the UK.

It's a consistent ten degrees Celsius right now. I'm not expecting a cold snap until late February...

Conservatard bros…how do we respond???

Anyone in denial at this point is a willfully stupid. Oil company executives are on goddamn video talking about covering up the fact that they're aware of it and oil companies have studied climate change and come to the same conclusions the scientific community has. There's no excuse to not know this if you're gonna have opinions on it and discuss it, this shit is well documented.

I won't even engage with fucking idiots who trout out the same old talking points anymore. "tHe cLiMatE aLwAys ChAngeS." No fucking shit, every available metric of data we have points toward humans having a strong effect on it.

"Big green energy" yes, because the fucking solar panel industry is bigger than the oil industry and we KNOW the oil industry has conspired about many things, from lead in gas to covering up/sowing doubt about human caused climate change.
You call people fucking idiots when you have two brain cells yourself. Any meaningful change of man's affect on the climate would require a return to the stone age. It's preposterous. It's also about personal freedom. Fuck you and your type for thinking you can control people. Want to fix climate change? Get in the lab yourself and start working on new technology that helps. Otherwise, shut your mouth, retard.

You call people fucking idiots when you have two brain cells yourself. Any meaningful change of man's affect on the climate would require a return to the stone age. It's preposterous. It's also about personal freedom. Fuck you and your type for thinking you can control people. Want to fix climate change? Get in the lab yourself and start working on new technology that helps. Otherwise, shut your mouth, retard.

Yeah, I should be able to dump all my toxic chemicals in your back yard since I have personal freedom. Fuck you.
We already have technology that helps, it’s called renewable energy. But of course, idiots, like you, rally against them because the man in the talking picture box told you to be against them.

Last edited:
And in a week it'll be 20 below. I swear, every year, people are surprised by a few warm days in December. This same shit gets said every year and every year people act like its the first time its ever happened and signals the apocalypse.
Last year between Christmas eve and the 26th I got over 3 feet of snow. Things had been fairly mild up until then. Needless to say I was not on here for a little while. You see any of that storm?

Last edited:
My worry is more so with how erratic it has become. Where I am at, we had a few days of snow, followed by three days of 12 degrees Celsius (very odd for northern canada in late December) followed by 50 cm of snow. All in a week. I went into Pet Valu on Thursday morning and it was pouring rain. I was in there for no more than three minutes and when I came out it was snowing. But this is supposed to be an insane winter, so maybe this is just what we are in store for this year :( I am beat from shoveling regardless!
Where you at?

Last year between Christmas eve and the 26th I got over 3 feet of snow. Thing had been fairly mild up until then. Needless to say I was not on here for a little while. You see any of that storm?
I don't recall off the top of my head. I know I talk about this every year with a co worker though. Real winter hits us up here in January. We sometimes get a storm in November that immediately melts then everyone complains how we might not have a white christmas.

We had a crazy rainstorm up here at the beginning of the week that KO'd most of the state. The last few days its been in the low 20's

Wait..... so what you are saying is that Putin and those Hamas Fuckos are trying to save the planet??

It all makes sense. Better planet through mass murder.
you gotta start somewhere

Well if man has caused it, then there's obviously something he can do to stop it.
Yeah, I don't think it's that simple. The shit we put in the atmosphere isn't going away. We ain't got no scrubbers for that shit. If we all(that would be everybody on Earth) gave up electricity and lived off the land in log cabins, the best that would do is just not add more to it, and we'd have to wait centuries for it to have a tangible effect.

It's going to be 50 degrees on Christmas....in the Midwest. Any argument against climate change has been completely debunked by this fact. Local ski hill is struggling to stay alive, making snow all week and open on weekends. Im just hoping it isn't a delayed winter and we're snowed in in April.

How much carbon do you recon that volcano released with that eruption compared to what man has done lately?

What worries me is how difficult it is to get nations to agree to goals in even completely toothless treaties, like at COP28.

In a larger sense, I don't see any serious plan from industrialized nations to solve anything. Lowering emissions domestically is a relatively small part of the issue; the development occurring in emergent nations like Brazil and India is far more significant ... and problematic.

Same arguments for 20 years now:
"We all have to reduce emissions!"
"Wait a second, your development caused the existing problem, we should be given a window to catch-up."
"But we all have to reduce NOW or else!"
"Okay then, you reduce extra while we develop to make things fair."
"Lol, no."

The poor will not willfully stay poor, and the wealthy will not surrender their wealth. It's an impasse.

Last edited:
Yeah, I should be able to dump all my toxic chemicals in your back yard since I have personal freedom. Fuck you.
We already have technology that helps, it’s called renewable energy. But of course, idiots, like you, rally against them because the man in the talking picture box told you to be against them.
This is comically stupid. Yeah, that goddamn man in the talking picture box is the reason poor people don't run out and buy a Tesla and demand higher energy costs and rolling blackouts.

The sun monster is coming because those damn poor people in the US who rarely fly if ever, and don't live in big houses, aren't demanding a substantially higher cost of living. Derp.

Even though every car loan is different, the average monthly payment for a Tesla car loan is between $1,100 and $2,500.

Back