Claudia says she did fought Joanna in the last TUF day

More like picking a fight with someone you dont like at all....they are both pro fighters lol.

Pro fighters don´t pick fights, as you said they are already pro fighters, they prefer getting paid for it, and they will fight, their fight is already on.

That´s just who Joanna is at core. Some people identify and don´t see nothing wrong in her behavior.

You are who you are.

Joanna is being a bitch towards Claudia, so of course shes gonna feel some type of way. I like both, and if Joanna was Ronda, most sherdoggers would've been on a witch hunt

Pro fighters don´t pick fights, as you said they are already pro fighters, they prefer getting paid for it, and they will fight, their fight is already on.

That´s just who Joanna is at core. Some people identify and don´t see nothing wrong in her behavior.

You are who you are.

Right...lol,

Judging someone to that degree (just who she is at her core) due to watching them on a tv show is ridiculous, then to proceed to state some can identify with it is even more off lol...but sure witty response :p.

If anything I see Claudia coming off far more like an arrogant and annoying person...but again its on TV.

Doesnt really matter Joanna will win the rematch...idk if you watched the first fight but it wasnt close...Claudia had a few TD's that resulted in nothing and basically was handled on the feet.

If she was given the W for trying to hold someone for 3 rds it would have been another terrible call by the judges....do give her credit though..even though she was gassed she still pushed forward trying to win.

Doesnt really matter Joanna will win the rematch...idk if you watched the first fight but it wasnt close...Claudia had a few TD's that resulted in nothing and basically was handled on the feet.

If she was given the W for trying to hold someone for 3 rds it would have been another terrible call by the judges....do give her credit though..even though she was gassed she still pushed forward trying to win.

I watched it for the first time a while back and I went in with the attitude that Claudia needed to STFU and take the loss. Definitely changed my mind watching. I'm sorry if you don't agree with the scoring system, but that's pretty damn irrelevant. It was a pretty clear 29-28 Claudia. Looking forward to the upcoming fight. It will be interesting to see which of them has improved the most since the last fight.

wpid-michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Bullying occurs when someone is not capable of defending themselves or against someone who is weaker. That's not the case here.

They are fighters they don't need you to be upset on their behalf.
The problem is that, in a real alpha challenge situation, and not just some fat firstworld goof assessment, the alpha who is getting pressed against the wall is allowed, expected and encouraged to throw the fuck down and fuck ten new assholes into whatever part of the other alpha's being that it chooses.

But, in first world modern day settings, where fat goofs use terms like 'alpha' to take the side of their mma crush, that alpha who stands up for herself gets in big trouble if she wins and ridiculed if she loses. Because it is, in fact, a popularity contest and not a battle for who commands a pack of wolves, for fuck sake.

So, what we actually have here, is a scrawny bitch bullying someone because she knows that person isnt allowed to defend herself.

The problem is that, in a real alpha challenge situation, and not just some fat firstworld goof assessment, the alpha who is getting pressed against the wall is allowed, expected and encouraged to throw the fuck down and fuck ten new assholes into whatever part of the other alpha's being that it chooses.

But, in first world modern day settings, where fat goofs use terms like 'alpha' to take the side of their mma crush, that alpha who stands up for herself gets in big trouble if she wins and ridiculed if she loses. Because it is, in fact, a popularity contest and not a battle for who commands a pack of wolves, for fuck sake.

So, what we actually have here, is a scrawny bitch bullying someone because she knows that person isnt allowed to defend herself.
NIVAAwj.gif

Back