Claudia says she did fought Joanna in the last TUF day

Press someone against a wall is not trash talking is a attempt to bully

They are 2 alpha females, neither one is bullying the other. If you consider this bullying you are too sensitive for sherdog.

They are 2 alpha females, neither one is bullying the other. If you consider this bullying you are too sensitive for sherdog.
"alpha" ... ok.

It IS bullying and it ISN'T alpha. More generally, being physically combative isn't alpha.

Who got more hair pulled out?

There's no way 2 women started fighting and no one got their hair pulled.

"alpha" ... ok.

It IS bullying and it ISN'T alpha. More generally, being physically combative isn't alpha.
Bullying occurs when someone is not capable of defending themselves or against someone who is weaker. That's not the case here.

They are fighters they don't need you to be upset on their behalf.

"alpha" ... ok.

Just because you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing your battles and how you handle aggression in your direction does not mean someone else is being bullied by someone they signed a contract to have a fist fight with.

Bullying occurs when someone is not capable of defending themselves or against someone who is weaker. That's not the case here.

Just because you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing your battles and how you handle aggression in your direction does not mean someone else is being bullied by someone they signed a contract to have a fist fight with.

Being upset and having an altercation isn't being a bully, I agree. However, walking someone down to intimidate them is the definition of being a bully. Joanna believes herself to be physically stronger, which was clear from the footage, and is attempting to display it. Maybe you're fine with it in this case. Ok.

They are fighters they don't need you to be upset on their behalf.

I love posts that conclude with a non-sequitur. You must be an 'alpha'.

I love posts that conclude with a non-sequitur. You must be an 'alpha'.
51881757.jpg

Joanna is not sucessul on her bullying because she trying to bully a pro fighter, but that is still a an attempt to bully someone

We've heard from Dana, JJ, and Claudia. I don't believe any of them that the fight happened. Sherdog lapping up the TUF marketing.

If it was just Claudia, Joanna, and Dana telling it, I would have some skepticism, but there are TUF contestants claiming to have witnessed it as well. Adding them in, I'm inclined to believe it happened.

If it was just Claudia, Joanna, and Dana telling it, I would have some skepticism, but there are TUF contestants claiming to have witnessed it as well. Adding them in, I'm inclined to believe it happened.
You have a source on a TUF contestant who witnessed the alleged fight? I think its a lot of people falling in line with Dana's BS.

You have a source on a TUF contestant who witnessed the alleged fight? I think its a lot of people falling in line with Dana's BS.

I'll try to remember/find the source. If it wasn't from TUF Talk, then the source is surely something I've already posted to this forum, and I just have to track it down. But it might have been one or more of the contestants talking on TUF Talk, and if that was the case then I won't be able to find it because I've already deleted all of my recordings of those.

"alpha" ... ok.

That's actually exactly what an alpha does.

That pigeon english "trash talk" they have going is cringe worthy. And I really think that this season of TUF is doing what TUF 18 did for Ronda.

I'll try to remember/find the source. If it wasn't from TUF Talk, then the source is surely something I've already posted to this forum, and I just have to track it down. But it might have been one or more of the contestants talking on TUF Talk, and if that was the case then I won't be able to find it because I've already deleted all of my recordings of those.
Ashley Yoder said on last week's TUF Talk that she saw the fight & it did actually happen...according to her.

Ashley Yoder said on last week's TUF Talk that she saw the fight & it did actually happen...according to her.
Since Joanna, and if IIRC Claudia, are both religious, it would take both of them swearing on a bible to make me believe it.:rolleyes:
adonbilivit-555e1396e5180.jpg

I dont think its bullying...more like a dislike towards a bitchy person who comes off as extremely full of them self. Claudia's attitude is annoying as hell.

Joanna will win regardless, guaranteed if its not a clear finish the Brazillian book of excuses is getting pulled out.

Back