Claudia owning Joanna on TUF

The ppl rooting for JJ are only doing so cuz they are pro European.

Had the tables been turned and Claudia was the one acting all annoying she would be despised by most here.

How stupid is this comment...have you ever been to Europe? There's no such a thing like being "pro-Europe".
Being of any European nationality is more than sufficient for being disliked by a number of other European nationalities.
If she was french, for example, I would pick anyone rather than her. With polish I'm neutral, but there's for sure someone out there who has something against them.

Neither of them is owning the other. Totally embarrassing themselves is more like it. Any adult who is trying to intimidate another adult is an embarrassment. But even among that type of low life, they both have just terrible, awful, the worst banter. It's soooooo bad. English is a second language for both, do I assume that's part of it. But I'm certain we are going to end this season with quotable, bad fight banter. Something like:

"Your look is not to me a bad look! I will defeat your performance more times than you can even do fighting."

Back