Claudia owning Joanna on TUF

You're asking too much if you want people to spell out her name.

You can spell Joanna. Or you can use Joanna Champion. Some use Jedi. Some JoJed.

As far as JJs go... with Jon Jones we have a choice, with Joanna Jedrzejczyk we have a choice... we know what those JJs stand for. Whereas if you go to Sherdog stats to find out about Aldrich, all you'll find is JJ Aldrich, no first name, no middle name, just JJ Aldrich. We can't call her anything else... she doesn't even have a fighter nickname.

Last edited:
OWNED?

there will be no ACTUAL "owning" until she beats her in the cage.

while i thought she won the last fight, i was in the minority.

this isnt a contest of articulation or smack talking, but fighting, and right now JJ is champ.

while i enjoy good sarcasm as much as anyone, this new emphasis on a fighter's mouthpiece instead of their fighting ability is a fad, one im looking forward to see fade.
it doesnt matter if some neophyte sherdogger thinks someone was "served"- until Joanna is beaten in the cage, all of the talk is cheap.
Joanna will remain champ, her TDD and striking has improved a lot since they fought

Claudia has better English and that is helping her from a "shit talking" perspective, but I so wanted Joanna's reply to Claudia's talk about takedowns to be something like "wait so who won the decision?" or "who got knocked clean on her ass with one punch in that fight?".

Claudia is no more attractive than Joana, she has a nice ass, besides that she might as well be a dude.

Ew man, Joana's FUGLY though, what the fuck are you guys seeing in her?? (looks wise) Sure, Claudia's a bit boyish perhaps but you can tell behind all the rippling muscles there's a pretty cute chick in there. JJ just looks like some longfaced freaky inbred vampire or something.

Gadelha knows she's getting beat in July, that's why she's just opened the BJJ gym in Pennsylvania, it's her retirement plan.

You sound dumb AF for posting that like it's an accomplishment o_O ... get a grip.

Nothing wrong with hatred. It's fun! Feels good. Embrace it.

palps-smile-finally-we-know-emperor-palpatine-s-real-name-jpeg-153683.jpg

Unless you are particularly attractive, you aren't going to get a lot of attention being nice to people.

Welcome to the fight game, guys, where champions talk trash and people buy tickets for interesting personalities.

There's a female fighter actually named JJ on The Ultimate Fighter, and she's not Joanna Jedrzejczyk. She's JJ Aldrich. Y'all need to start referring to Joanna by some name other than JJ.
Hey, where'd your support for Rose go?

Hey, where'd your support for Rose go?

Rose doesn't have any fights scheduled, so I'll be using avatars of TUF 23 women during the duration of the series. I had a Jamie Moyle avatar for episodes #1 and #2. But JJ Aldrich will fight next episode, so I'm supporting her with an avatar for a while.

Last edited:
Claudia has been getting the best of JJ when they exchange the shits. I wouldn't be surprised if Claudia just wrestlefucks JJ all day.

Claudia is the better trash talker- gets the better of the verbal exchanges by far from what I've seen from the interviews/pressers so far. I say that as a big Joanna fan. There have been a couple of times when Claudia has gotten the last word and basically left Joanna speechless- to the extent that you could see the wheels turning for Joanna to fire back but she had nothing to say. I know that's the language barrier to an extent but English isn't Claudia's first language either.

That said, I'm all in on Joanna in this feud. I'm a big fan.

I would pay the equivalent of the PPV fee in July 8th just to see the unbridled punch and kick fest Joanna and Claudia had at the end of this series "after the cameras were put away". No ref...no rules... just a few moments of kill or be killed.

You can spell Joanna. Or you can use Joanna Champion. Some use Jedi. Some JoJed.

As far as JJs go... with Jon Jones we have a choice, with Joanna Jedrzejczyk we have a choice... we know what those JJs stand for. Whereas if you go to Sherdog stats to find out about Aldrich, all you'll find is JJ Aldrich, no first name, no middle name, just JJ Aldrich. We can't call her anything else... she doesn't even have a fighter nickname.
We should call her JJA.

Gadelha knows she's getting beat in July, that's why she's just opened the BJJ gym in Pennsylvania, it's her retirement plan.
Crazy that fighters can make money in spite of the Reebok deal. Smart fighters, not whiners.

Back