Chuck vs Tito 3 price set for $49.99

Still too much.

Support mma though.

The fact the Golden Boy does this shows how much out of touch they are in general, and why boxing is dead when Canelo or Floyd are not fighting.

I wonder what numbers that'll do.

In his prime Tito was amazing at selling fights and having these great grudge matches.

I talked a friend into ordering it (whose last ppv order was UFC200) So just need to get 49,999 more sold.
Better your friend than us. I might not even go through the trouble to illegally stream it live. I’ll be ok watching it the next day after the fact. lol

The Affliction route! Paying $50 for 2 50 year old, washed up guys. De la hoya is going to loose some cash here

The Affliction route! Paying $50 for 2 50 year old, washed up guys. De la hoya is going to loose some cash here

Hey MMALOPEZ. I just disagree that Affliction had many of the cream of the crop at the time.

Hey MMALOPEZ. I just disagree that Affliction had many of the cream of the crop at the time.
Cream of the crop that lasted 2 shows for overpaying brother...

Cream of the crop that lasted 2 shows for overpaying brother...

They did over pay, that is true but they had top fighters where this card is headlined by fighters out of their prime. Tito has looked go though recently but Chuck hasn't fought in ages and he ended his career with a series of KOs.

They haven't even announced any of the undercard for this have they?

Back